Los Angeles

My name is Amelia. I used to live in a small town. I went to Los Angeles because I had been accepted at the UCLA . I had a friend in Los Angeles whom I knew from high school who rented me a room at her apartment for a while. Her name is April. I also got a job at the hotel named The Vanderbilt. Actually April got me that job. Her cousin Chris is the assistant manager there. Oh BTW April is a teacher. I was thankful both to her & her cousin for getting me that job. My job was to wait on tables. I worked my ass off. The money was enough to pay the rent & tuition fees. Life was good. My grades were good too.

One day there was this big show in New York of some comedians. April said they called themselves the Impractical Jokers & she also said they were pretty funny. She asked me to go with her to the show. She had front row tickets. I was willing to go. When I went to ask the Chris whether I could be excused a bit earlier, he asked me to stay a little longer because some of the waitresses didn't come that day. Some important guests were going to come. So I had to obey him & had to call April that her cousin didn't let me leave early. She said ' Oh that's fine. The jokers haven't arrived yet. But don't be more late'. I said ''I'll try. See you soon".

Hey guys, I'm new at this. So if I commit any mistake please tell me... & Don't forget to vote. I don't know much of the facts. If you see any mistake correct me immediately.