After 2 years

After that, 2 whole years passed. Sal,Joe,Q & Murr have become pretty good friends of ours. Last I saw, April was dating Sal, much to our surprise. April didn't like Sal before. She used to drool over Q.

I'm an executive producer of a TV channel. I moved closer to Hollywood. I produced couple of shows. They were a huge success. I have a busy schedule now & can hardly talk to April & the guys.

One morning I received an E-mail, more like an E-vite. It read:

Hey Amy, hope you're alright. I didn't have your contact number. I went to your house & heard from Chris that you were on tour. I found this E-mail of yours in a crinkled page of my old diary I want to tell you something. I'm getting married this month. On 27th April. I'm gonna be Mrs Vulcano. I want you to come. I wish I could ask this personally to you. Would you be my maid of honor? I really want you to come to my house tomorrow. Please try to make it.

What!!!! April is getting married!!!! I was on my way to home from a tour. I squeaked. 10 mins later I reached home. I decided to go to April's house right then. I changed my clothes. I wore a pair of blue jeans & a white T-shirt. I tied my hair in a bun & put on sunglasses.

I drove to her house. I walked to her door & rang the doorbell. & I saw April. She screamed in joy seeing me. We hugged. She said,"You came." I replied,"I had to. My best friend is getting married." She took me in the house grabbing my hand. As I entered I saw Sal & Murr on the couch. Discussing something.