The Checking Up

Some people arrived after some moment. I guess four of them were some famous personalities. It was up to me that they get properly served. After the bellboy took their luggage into their room, I went to go check on them & see if they needed anything. One of them was very rude. I was gonna knock on the door but I saw the door was open & the man inside was sobbing. I quickly went in his room. I saw he was sitting on his bed with his hands covering his face. I asked him," Sir, are you okay? Do you need anything?" He unveiled his face & looked at me shockingly. I understood the look & soon I started apologizing. I said, " sorry Sir. The door was already open. & a sound......." Without letting me finish my sentence he shouted, "Get out". I got scared & I said to him, " I'm extremely sorry Sir. Sorry for the inconvenience."  I hurriedly closed the door & came back with faster beating heart. How can someone be so rude?

I guess he was going through a tough time for he was sobbing. I came back & sat on a chair. After sometimes I gathered myself. I had to get up to check on other guests. As I approached the next guest's room, my knees started shaking. I was preparing myself for a similar situation. But I had to go & do what I needed to. So I knocked on the door & there was a bald man talking on the phone opened the door. He got off the phone saying, "Yeah. We'll be there soon." After he was done talking on the phone, he looked at me & said with a smile, "Yes?"
I said,"Sir, Do you need anything?" He smilingly replied," No thanks." I said to him. "No problem Sir. Goodnight." The rest of the people was so good in their behaviour. After doing my duty, I went to Chris to tell him that I've done my job. He said to me," where will you two go? I was thinking maybe we all could have dinner tonight." I answered," Sorry Chris, April had this event planned out for a long time. I have to go there.  Plus I really need to have some fun. Let me go Pleeeeaaase." He said, " OK OK. But I won't allow this anymore. OK?" I said, " Thank you. Thank you thank you so much. See you tomorrow. Byee.''

Sorry if this got boring. 😖😖😖

 😖😖😖