He asked me to have dinner with him

He stopped me. He said,"Weren't you on our show yesterday?" I said,"Yes. I went there with my friend." Then he introduced himself to me,"I'm Brian Quinn. Costar of Impractical Jokers." I replied,"Nice to meet you. I'm Amelia Greene."

He: Nice name.

Me: Thanks.

He: You're welcome. What time do you get off tonight? I shouted at you the previous night & I feel really bad for that. I wanna make it up to you.

Me: It's alright Sir. No need for that.

He: I insist. & Call me Q. It sounds nicer.

Me: (Thinking for a little time)  Okay. I get off at 8:30

He: Cool. We will go to that Italian restaurant across the street. I'll buy you dinner.

Me: Umm... Okay.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach. He was so cute. His smile was to die for. His hair..... Omfg. I couldn't help but say yes.
It was 8 o'clock already. I set an alarm on my phone so that I remember I have a date. I tend to forget when my dates are.

After 30 minutes my phone went off. I look at my phone & I saw

Date at 8:30!!!!

I got ready to leave when Chris stopped me from behind. I turned back. He said, " I was thinking about that dinner." Are you free tonight?" " Sorry Chris. Not tonight. But I promise tomorrow we'll have that dinner at our apartment" I said running away. I already changed my dress in the washroom. I wore what I had worn to the university. Jeans & a tank top. Combed my hair. Put lipstick on. Then I set out for that Italian restaurant across the street.

Guys let me know how am I doing via comments. Let me know if I need any improvements. Oh and don't forget to vote if you like my story.