59

Jade
I giggle as I watch Ella and Zayn  playing in the garden,everyone else is in the garden too except me I'd rather watch,my hands wrap around my mug when I feel someone do the same to my shoulders I smile and look to my left seeing Niall's smiling face "come out"he whispers I shake my head smiling to my  myself "why not?"he asks me kissing my cheek and as I have no explanation "fine"I whisper back he lets go of me taking one of my hands off my mug and grabbing it leading me out "hey Jade"Perrie smiles waving at me "hi"I smile sitting down next to her "so how was South Shields?"she asks we got back yesterday and it was pretty fun and before I can speak Liam starts shouting "guys come here"he shouts trying to get our attention we all walk over to him a little confused "what's happened payno?"Louis asks him he looks around and then smiles but sighs a little "lads were going to LA"he smiles I chew my lip... "For two weeks"he carries on I look at Niall who looks a little worried Ella knowing that he's gonna be gone for a couple of weeks and cuddling into him "and girlfriends wives or Ella can't come we leave in two days"Liam sighs Niall looks sad but excited I walk over to him I'm a little sad,were meant to be finding out what gender the baby is next week too "you okay?"I ask him taking Ella off him he looks down "I'm upset like but I'm excited too"he mutters looking up again "and you know I'm gonna miss out on the gender and stuff"he sighs crossing his arms I put Ella down "I'll try and get rebook the appointment okay"I tell him he nods I put my hand through his hair "and you'll have fun,and we can FaceTime and stuff"I tell him he nods again he hates but loves going away when he has to leave us "but I'll miss you"he sighs I just smile wrapping my arms around his neck "and I'll miss you too but you've gotta go Ni"I smile at him he nods hugging me "I love you"he whispers "love you too"

 "For two weeks"he carries on I look at Niall who looks a little worried Ella knowing that he's gonna be gone for a couple of weeks and cuddling into him "and girlfriends wives or Ella can't come we leave in two days"Liam sighs Niall looks sad but...

Short chapter oops