86

Niall
Louis was wrong I didn't see Jade,Ella or Logan for two weeks and then Jade came to the house and told me she needed a break and thought it as best for both of us it weren't for me maybe for her I've hated every second of these last few weeks "come on Ni cheer up"Louis smiled at me I just shook my head looking down again "she'll be back before you know it Ni"Zayn reassures me rubbing my back I shake my head again just imagining how much I've missed what Logan and Ella have been doing these last few weeks "she's not coming back after the tour I'm never gonna see them again I may as well just give up now"I mutter putting my head in my hands trying to hold the tears back "you really shouldn't doubt it"Liam mutters I look up giving him a confused look "why?"I ask him he then looks at Harry "doesn't matter clearly Liam doesn't know what he's going on about"Harry says slapping Liam's arm I give them both a confused look "what do you two know"Louis exclaims they both turn there heads looking at each other with worried looks and then looking at us three "nothing"they both exclaim I chew my lip "tell me now"I say trying not to raise my voice "we erm...saw...well.you.....erm"Harry stutters "for f*ck sakes Harry just tell me"i shout the boys all getting pretty surprised at my behaviour okay that was abit dramatic but I need to know what they know "we saw Jade-"
Jade
"I bet you I could get any boy"Leigh Anne tells us as we walk around the shopping centre "Leigh that's impossible"Dani laughs shaking her head I'm out with the girls aka Perrie,Jesy,Leigh-Anne,Dani and Briana we invited Briana because well I guess she's a part of our little 1D/LM family now "watch me"Leigh Anne says looking round for an attractive boy she finally finds one walking over to him he has a jet black quiff with brown eyes "well leave her to it then"Perrie says shrugging and turning around I turn with her "wait"Jesy exclaims putting her hands on both our shoulder and turning us around we watch Leigh Anne coming back smiling "guess who going out tommorow night at 6 ladies this gal"she exclaims only Leigh Anne I swear "come on let's get something to eat I'm starving"Perrie then groans turning around again
We walk into a little cafe shop ordering our things and then sitting down well at first it's just me and Briana "so how are you with the pregnancy and things?"I ask her she's actually a really nice girl "erm I'm fine but erm I need to tell you something"she mutters I give her a confused look she then takes a deep breath "look I told Niall this thing that happened to me that was similar to yours and well he now believes your never coming back and I know Niall cheated on you but anyway Louis just wanted me to tell you that he's getting depressed" "oh"

erm"Harry stutters "for f*ck sakes Harry just tell me"i shout the boys all getting pretty surprised at my behaviour okay that was abit dramatic but I need to know what they know "we saw Jade-"Jade"I bet you I could get any boy"Leigh Anne tells us ...

Oh short chapter but what do you think Liam and Harry witnessed Jade doing?!