dve

"W-What do you mean?" she asked, worriedly.

"I can't transform back," he sighed and looked down at the view again.

"I can't go home, anywhere I go I-I...-" his voice cracked. "I can't go anywhere,"

"How long have you been like this?" she asked and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Since yesterday night," he sighed, wiping his tears away. "I got in a fight with my dad and I needed to get out. I can't transform back since then,"

"You didn't sleep? Or eat?" she was even more worried.

"I can't sleep and yes I snuck some food from my house," he told her. She was looking for solutions, anything that could help her partner. She didn't find any, only one.

She'd have to take care of him. She didn't feel like it, but she would do anything for her partner. She knew he would do the same if she was in the same position.

"Let's go," she stood up, dragging the cat with her.

"What? Where?" he asked suprised.

"Mine," she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him with her.

She didn't want to tell him who she was, but she didn't have a choice.

"No, you can't do this, Ladybug," oh he was serious. He called her Ladybug.

"I don't care what it takes to keep you safe. I don't care if my identity is revealed to you, until I'm sure you are safe," she said, looking him directly in the eye.

"But, my lady, I-I can't let your identity get revealed to me, just because o-of some silly problem of m-mine," he tried to laugh, but failing at it.

"Chat, you are my partner. And you need to know I would do anything to keep you safe. Because without Chat Noir, there is no Ladybug," she said. "Now, I am really not in the mood of dragging you across the whole Paris, so please come with me willingly,"

He obeyed as they jumped across the rooftops. He wouldn't deny if someone said that his heart nearly melted when she said those things.

She truly cared and this just proved it. Chat stopped her halfway and grabbed her hand.

"My lady, I can't let you do that," he sighed, looking at the floor.

"Please let me help you. You helped me so many times, I need to help you too," she said.

"Yes, but not by giving up your identity to me!" he exclaimed and tears started forming in his eyes again. He felt to weak and he had no idea how to hide it.

"That's the least I could do," she said, before hugging him. They stood in the middle of some roof, hugging for who knows how long.

None of them wanted to let go. Maybe it was just the cold night and they wanted to warm up.

Chat's heart was pumping more than it should and his cheeks were red from blushing.

"Please, kitty. Let's go," she pulled him again and soon they landed on Marinette's balcony. He looked around and he realized he had never been here. Yes, he was in her room, but not her balcony.

He saw a pink-ish light behind him, which told him Ladybug just transformed back to her regular self.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked, still facing the wall infront of him.

A warm hand was placed on his shoulder and turned him around. "Please look, kitty,"

She sighed. "Just ... Just don't be disappointed,"

He slowly opened his eyes and saw his classmate infront of him.

"Marinette," he wispered. How could he not see? The same eye color, the same hair style.

Both had special features, he had only seen them on two people.

"Please, don't be disappointed," she repeated.

"Oh, Princess, I'm more than thrilled," he hugged her, before she could react. "It's not everyday where a stray cat finds out his lady and his princess are the same person,"

She chuckled and returned his hug.

"Lets's get inside. It's kind of chilly out here," she said. He nodded and followed her in.

She was happy Chat accepted her. Tikki flew up in the air, right before Chat Noir's nose.

"Hi!" she said, greeting him. He smiled and greeted her back.

It was around nine p.m. so Marinette decided to make the inflatable bed. If her parents asked her why, she would just make something up.

"You will sleep on my bed, so if my parents come in they won't see you," Marinette said.

"What? I can't just sleep on your bed, while you will be stuck on that uncomfortable thing," Chat protested.

"If you want cookies, you will do as I say," she narrowed her eyes and looked him with a dead glare. "Besides I love these uncomfortable things,"

It actually wasn't a lie. You know those inflatable castles, some people have in theme parks? Yeah, she didn't jump there.

She slept.

"How?" he asked, completely confused.

"I fell asleep on a inflatable castle once. Never liked normal beds more than these uncomfortable things again," they both laughed.

It became a habit of calling the bed 'uncomfortable thing'.

"You're weird," he laughed.

"I'm hanging out with you. Of course I am," the laugh died down.

He looked down at his gloved hands again. She knew she woud have to make him laugh, before they figure what to do.

"I have a purr-position for mew," she said. He looked up, confused. She never used cat puns. Or any puns for that matter. "I'm gonna cat some cookies and you can dress the un-cat-fur-a-bell bed. Cat's all,"

She winked at him before going down the stairs. Did she just? Six puns in a row? Not even he could do that.

She greeted her parents, which were watching television and grabbed some cookies.

"Why do you need the bed?" her dad asked. Shit. She need the reason really quick.

"I think I'll sleep on it for a few days, please? You know how much I miss the castle I used to play in," she said, hoping it would work.

Thankfully for Marinette, her parents trusted her and just shook it off by 'must be the hormones'.

When she came up the bed was already dressed and Chat was sitting on the edge laughing.

"Where did you come up with those?" he asked.

"I'm hanging out with you, of course I'll come up with some,"

---------------------------------

Yes I know it's the 2nd chapter and the reveal already happened, but well this is Marichat ff so just don't complain okay? I'm trying the best I can to make it a Marichat fanfiction, for all you sinners out there. I can't promise any sin in the next few chapters, but I can assure you toooooons of fluff ;D

Enjoy;3