šest

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes,"

''Because I love you''. Chat thought.

"I don't know. I just like fun facts," he lied. Ladybug knew that wasn't it, but she didn't push it. She nodded and they stood here, looking at the river for a few more minutes.

"We should go home," she put a hand on his shoulder and he nodded. He sighed and followed. Ladybug and Chat came to Marinette's home and she undid her transform, while he lied on her bed and picked up the book again.

"You didn't eat any cookies," Marinette said, when she saw still full plate of cookies.

"I don't feel like eating," she lied beside him, taking the book away from him, hearing a groan from him. "I didn't look on which page I was,"

"On page 173," she said simply, while turning to him.

"Go to sleep," she said and started climbing off the bed. She hoped he would pull her back and they would cuddle just as they did last night.

But nothing came. She sadly sighed as she went preparing herself for bed too.

"What's wrong, Marinette?" Tikki asked her as she lied on the uncomfortable thing. Light snores were heard from Chat and she knew he was sleeping.

"I should be worrying about Adrien, but insted all I can think about is Chat," she wispered sadly. "Like I can't even think about anyone than him anymore,"

"He is sleeping in your bed right now and you're taking care of him," Tikki said.

"Yes, but Adrien is my friend and he's missing. And not a thought crossed my mind about him all day," Marinette sighed.

"Maybe it's time you move on," Tikki smiled at her. Marinette sighed. Did she want to fall for that alley cat?

--------------------------

The next day she didn't want to get up, just like any other. She did anyways, tried to get ready as quiet as she could and checked on Chat, who was still sleeping.

She saw the blanket fell off him, so she put it back and covered him up to his chin.

His messy hair was falling over his mask, his ears were tight at his head. Just like a real cat.

She smiled at the cat boy infront of her and before she knew she was late again. How long was she staring at him?

She shook off the thought and ran to school. She bursted into French class and Miss Bustier knew this was normal for Marinette, so she just said she needed to catch up.

She just nodded and went sitting by her best friend.

The class was soon over so she just went to another. Alya wasn't in that class, but Nino was so they sat together.

"Any news on Adrien?" Marinette sadly asked, as Nino shook his head.

"I miss my man, you know," he sighed. "It's not the same without him,"

Marinette knew how he felt. She missed him too. "Where is he?"

"Do you think he'd been kidnapped?!" Nino exclaimed and basically all the eyes were on them.

Marinette nervously chuckled and looked all of them. "Nino's DJ-ing anew song called 'he'd been kidnapped!' and we're trying to make it better," she tried lying. All of them didn't really care for them so, they went back whatever were they doing before.