deset

quick note! okay I kind of, uhhh I .. just read it and kill me at the end. Yes there's a cliffhanger. MUEHEHHEHEHEHEH

---------------------------------

Marinette finally got Alya out by nine p.m.

Chat knocked on her trapdoor a few minutes after. He flopped on her bed. 

"Guess whom I met today," he muttered into a pillow. Marinette sat down beside him. "Who?"

"Chien Marron," she started laughing. 

"Let me guess. You sassed the life out of him," she chuckled. 

"You know me too well," he said, turning his head, so he faced her. Her cheek flushed red, not knowing what happens next.

"So, I never knew, we're dating, girlfriend," he said and put himself in a sitting position. Her cheeks became even more red. 

She had to admid it felt amazing when he called her his girlfriend. She mentally slapped herself for thinking that. She liked Adrien. 

"I-I panicked?" it came out like a question, which wasn't her intention.

"I don't think you did. I think you wanted it to happen," he teased her. 

"N-No! W-Why would you t-think that?" she asked, stuttering. 

He moved a little closer to her, her breath caught in her throat. 

She didn't know when she moved a little towards him, either. Their noses were touching and she felt his warm breath on her lips. Was this what she wanted?

It felt so right.

But so wrong at the same time. 

"If you want to kiss me, go for it," he smirked. She was happy to see his grin again, but his words shocked her. She didn't want to show the affection towards him for some reason. 

When he saw how confused the girl infront of him was, he moved away.  Secretly he hoped she would kiss him, but she didn't. 

And that meant she didn't like him. 

"I'm teasing you, Princess, calm down," he laughed. But if you listened carefully, you could hear it was a sad laugh. "I'd never do anything without your permission,"

"I-I knew that," she said, still shocked from his breath on her lips, that she started moving and because she was too confused she nearly fell of the bed. 

He grabbed her the right time. "How are you out of the suit so clumsy?"

She shrugged and now actually watched her steps and came from the bed safely. He smiled at himself. 

Maybe there was a chance. Or she was just really confused.

She made a dinner for both of them and they ate in silence again. No one knew what to talk about. 

"Okay you two are hopeless," Tikki said as she was eating her cookie on the table with them. 

"You sound like Plagg," Chat smiled at her. 

"Yeah he's very foward. Maybe I should just try be like him," she shrugged.

Marinette, who looked at her dinner all the time, didn't say anything. She was confused. Really confused. 

There were feelings for Adrien, no doubt. But these new found feelings for Chat weren't going away soon either. 

"What am I going to do?" Marinette asked herself, forgetting she wasn't alone. Tikki and Chat looked at her with a confused expression. 

"What do you mean?" Tikki asked, while Marinette looked at Chat. 

"Honestly, I don't know," she said, standing up and putting her plate into a sink. She started walking upstairs. 

"Did we say something wrong?" Chat asked and Tikki shook her head. 

"No. She's just sorting out feelings towards you," that was all she said, before flying behind Marinette.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Chat asked himself. 

He went up too, leaving the plate in the sink, beside Marinette's and opened the door. She was behind her computer looking at some webside. 

"I miss him, Chat," she sobbed and now he finally saw what she was looking at. It was a picture from school's photo day, where the class, without Chloe and Sabrina was on. Where Juleka was the star. 

But she wasn't looking at Juleka. She was looking at the boy behind her, holding her shoulders. 

"There aren't any news about Adrien, Chat. A-And I keep thinking something bad has happened to him," he pulled her into a hug and she cried in his chest.

He sat down in her chair and she sat on his lap. If they were in a different situation, he would probably say some stupid pun, but today he didn't. 

"Princess, I'm sure he's okay," he kissed her forehead. "I'm positive they will find him soon,"

Not even he could say how soon, but he is going to be found. She held him tighter to herself, wanted to hold him as close as she can. 

"Princess, please don't cry," he felt bad for making his lady cry. He felt even more awful when he couldn't help her the way he should. 

"I'm sorry," she said, pulling away a little. She looked into his eyes, which were staring back at him. 

"Have I ever tell you that I like your eyes?" he asked her, while nobody of them moved.

"No, I don't think so, why?" she asked, moving a little closer to him. 

"Well I'm telling you now," he said, gently grabbing her chin, lifting her head a little bit more. 

She moved a little closer to him, so did he. 

Their noses were already touching each other, but this time Marinette had enough of teasing, so she gave up and pressed her lips to his. 

He was shocked by the moment, but kissed her back. 

It wasn't nothing like the first time - on Valentine's day - they kissed. His lips were soft and warm. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck, gently pulling the tips of his hair. 

Their lips moved in sync and Marinette's head was spinning all around the place. She always expected someone else - someone else being Adrien - to kiss her this way, but here she was, with her partner, making out with him on his lap.

Not that she minded. 

Chat's hand moved from her chin to her hips. The kiss became less innocent and Marinette's cheeks became red from the heat.

He let out a purr in the back of his throat and she knew she was kissing a cat, not a human. 

They slowly pulled away from each other. 

This should be an interesting talk.

--------------------------------------------

I CAN'T WRITE SIN. DEAL WITH IT

also if you want you can check out my other story to help you wait ;D <--- it was supposed to be a smirking emoji, but then I realized I wasn't on my phone and I was too lazy to get it soo ... 

toodles!