osem

"How many miraculous are there?" Marinette asked Fu. She visited him about the dog miraculous holder.

"There are seven in this box," he said. "But that doesn't mean there aren't other miraculous boxes in this world,"

"So he's not from the box you have, but from some other," Master Fu nodded.

"And he's on Chat Noir's spot," he said. Marinette looked strangely at him.

"That box is made out of the same structure. They are practially identical. Just the animals they represent are different," he said. "And there's always yin and yang,"

"Yin represents female, but yang represents male. And the dog miraculous is the yang, just as Chat's"

Marinette sighed. Like Chat didn't go through enough already?

-------------------

She was about to close up the bakery. Her parents told her she had to work between four o'clock and six o'clock.

It was boring, since there wasn't much costumers.

When she was done, she went to check up on Chat. He was reading a book.

"You really like reading, don't you?" her voice startled him. For a cat he sure was focused.

"You have good books, Princess," he smiled at her.

"I'm happy that you feel better," she said, climbing up on the ladder.

"Thank you for everything, Marinette," she said, pulling her into a hug. She was shocked at first, but she returned it. They stayed like that for what seemed minutes, but was actually a lot longer. Before Chat could move, she fell asleep on him.

It was Friday and he was more than happy, that tomorrow was no school.

Her head rested on his chest, while he lied on his back. She was hugging him still. Chat smiled at her.

"You're so beautiful," he wispered as he hugged her back.

He wasn't tired. He wanted to enjoy every moment of her being this close to him.

"I told you, you have nothing to worry about," Tikki smiled at the two.

"She still doesn't like me," Chat sighed.

Tikki nearly bursted out laughing, but she kept her calm.

"She will, someday,"

----------------------

Next day, she woke up with her body pressed to something equally warm as her.

She opened her eyes and saw a boy below her, sleeping peacefully.

She stared at him for some time. "Has no one told you, it's not nice to stare?"

Marinette's cheeks went red as green eyes looked in her blue ones.

"I-I didn't mean t-to," she stuttered. Damn her stuttering.

She climbed off him, so she fell next to him.

"Did we sleep like that whole night?" she asked and he nodded.

"Chat, I'm sorry. I-I'm really heavy," she apologized.

"You're not, Princess, really," he smiled.

They stared at each other for some time, before he spoke softly. "Can I try something?"

She nodded, not sure what he was trying to do. One of his hands slipped in her hair and pulled her closer.

She could feel his breath on her lips and it was really hard not pressing her lips to his.

She closed her eyes, imagining what happens next.

"I don't know why you never wear your hair down," he said and released her hair from the other pigtail too.

He moved away, just as her eyes opened. She quickly grabbed her hair.

"You look good with your hair down," he smiled. He wanted to kiss her. He wanted to. He moved away the right time, though.

But rejection would be harder than him containing himself. He sighed as he saw her cheeks go red.

"You should wear it more often,"

"M-Maybe I will," she said, still suprised.

"It doesn't matter what hairstyle you wear it would look purr-fect on you," he said and before he knew, she jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"You're back," she wispered in his neck.

"I was never gone, my lady," he said, hugging her back.

"Well.. debatable," she laughed. All he wanted was her to be happy. If his awful puns were what it takes, so be it.

He pushed her away a little. "I bet I'm faster,"

"Chat's it's 10 in the morning," she complained.

"Fine. That just means you're too afraid to compete with me,"

"You bet?" she asked him. He waited for her to transfrom, before they opened the trapdoor and both ran.

"Last at Grand Louvre is a dork!" he yelled as they ran. He felt better. And also he felt happy to be with her.

"So ... you?" she shouted back. He just chuckled and started running faster.

They jumped across the rooftops and laughed, like it was the last time.

All she wanted was him to be happy.

All he wanted was her to be happy.

Chat was really the first to get to museum, so Ladybug was for once a dork. In reality she let him won, since she knew it would make him laugh.

"Chat Noir!" there were some cameramen that started asking questions about his health and why he wasn't seen on the last akuma attack.

"Don't worry, I'm purrfectly fine and I promise you that the next time someone attacks I'll be right there," he winked at camera and Ladybug in the background just laughed.

Before she knew, he picked her bridal style and jumped across the quare.

"Chat! Put me down," she laughed.

"Na ah," he smiled at her.

She just laughed all the way he carried her. When they stopped, they were at her balcony once again.

"You're an idiot," she said, ruffling his hair.

"And you're a dork," they entered the room and Chat flopped on her bed. She started laughing once again as she undid her transform.

"I'm changing your nickname from silly kitty to lazy cat," she said as she walked downstairs. She took some spagetti and tomato sauce and cook it all.

"Hey can I help with anything?" Chat's head popped out of nowhere and scared the poor girl that dropped the whole jar of tomato sause.

Chat grabbed it before anything could spill.

"Sorry," they both same at the same time.

He helped her do a pretty early lunch, but none of them cared.

They sat by the table and suddenly everything was quiet. None of the teens spoke, both eating their lunch.

"You're a great cook," Chat finally said something.

"You helped," she replied.

The silence filled the room again. Between them it was never this quiet ever before.

Chat finally dared to ask. "Is there anyone special that took your heart?"

-------------------------

Okay yes I'm aware that the name of the dog's superhero form is wrong but I'm one of those people who look like the care while they don't. So if something doesn't suit you, please take your complaining somewhere else.

No hard feelings!:'D