Disney World

Callie's POV

"WERE GOING TO DISNEY! WOOOO!" I said and ran up the stairs. "I knew she would be excited." Said Carleigh after walking into the house in the middle of my scream fest.

Now, Carleigh doesn't show that much emotion sometimes. But when we're at Disney, it's a different story. She has a bunch of energy.

I was really tired after the scream fest so I took a nap. Us girls need sleep.

***

When I awoke from my sleep I got a text. "It's Garroth? Why is he texting me?" I said to myself.

(G-Garroth C-Callie)

G- Hey did your mom tell you.

C- About Disney, yea. Why?

G-well we basically have to sleep in the same room. Well there next to each other. But still!

C-R u blushing?😏

G- No!😏😅😔

C- Awww, did I hurt baby Garroths feelings?😟😆

G- YES YOU DID! Now I want my mommy!

C- I hate you sometimes.

G-😉

C-😉

G- So sense we live almost right next to each other, do you always wanna walk to school and back together.

Together
That's a word I never thought would come out of Garroths mou-phone!"Ahh!" I fangirled.

C- Yeah! Of course!😊🌮

G- Cool! Well I gtg. I need to do homework.

G- See ya fam!😘❤️😊🌮

C-See ya!😘❤️😊🌮

(Texting over)

I ran downstairs and greeted my OTHER sister coming home for Spring Break. Camryn is in collage and this was the first time we had break on the same days/week. It's actually pretty cool.

//Time skip of the Magic of Disney//

We got to our resort and got everything unpack and ready. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. "Hey, uh guys were leaving in five" Garroth said and flipped the hair out of his face.

I love it when he does that. I was a blushing mess. He blushed then shook it off after seeing that my sisters new about it. My oldest sister Camryn had a boyfriend name Greg. Carleigh, well, she's a, how do I put this nicely, she's a loner.

They all start with Gs, so I could date Garroth and it wouldn't be broken! Woo! Well I should get going. Disney world!