Ship Name!!!!

Callie's POV

I got dressed in my tank top and jean shorts. I put on my shoes and grabbed my wristband. "Ready!" I said.

I walked out of my room and saw Garroth wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He was wearing his boat shoes(There man shoes but are pretty cool). He looks pretty cute in his outfit. "Hey!" He said smiling. "Hai!" I said blushing.

He looked down and noticed what he was wearing. "Uh,my mom made me wear this!" He said blushing. I laughed and said,"Don't worry the fangirls will love it."

He gasped and said,"Crap! I forgot about fangirls!" I laughed more. "Don't worry.  I got your back.

"Well, sense girls will try to ya know, can we pretend we are, uh." He started. We both blushed. "So, you wanna pretend we're dating,eh?" I said. He blushed again.

"Maybe. I mean if you don't want to then no." He said. He smiled and brushed hair out of his face.

"You know I love it when you do that." I said. He smiled. "So you do like that, I thought so." He laughed.

"And sure I'll do it. Just let's go. There waiting for us outside." I said and we walked out. As we walked out Garroth took my hand. "Wha-." I said but cut myself off.

His mom saw and smiled really big. "MY LITTLE BOY IS GROWING UP SO FAST!" She screamed.

"Mom! Stop! It's just so the fangirls won't ya know, try and kiss me or something." He whispered.
"Oh! Okay honey carry on!" She said.

We walked to Hollywood Studios. "ROCKEN ROLLER COSTER PLZ!" I said to Garroth like we were dating. "Okay!" He said and lifted my chin to make eye contact. I noticed there were fangirls nearby.

He kissed me. I felt sparks. He pulled away. "Well let's go!" He said happily and grabbed my hand. We walked to the Rocken Roller Coster and went on it.

                             ***

After Hollywood studios, we went to Disney Springs(Downtown Disney, they changed the name).

"Wanna go to Rainforest Cafe?" Garroth asked. "OMG YAS!" He said.

We walked to Rainforest Cafe. We sat down. As soon as we did a group of fangirls crowded us. One even tried to kiss Garroth. Before they could he grabbed my hand and kissed me. All the girls were shocked.

"CALLOTH!" The fangirls said.

"What!" We said. He blushed and so did I.

                            ***

When we got back to the villas everyone passed out in almost ten minutes. Except for Garroth and I. "Uh Callie." He started. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Well. I uh. Do you wanna go out with me?"" He blushed hardcore.

"Yes!" I said. We hugged and fell asleep.

"Night Gar Gar." I said.

"Night Cal!" He said.