Fireworks

Callie's POV

ME AND GARROTH ARE DATING! YAS! I'm so happy. Seriously it's only been like 6 years sense we've met each other. It took him long enough. IM JUST KIDDIN GAR GAR! I luv you!

                             ***
I woke up from a bad dream. Garroth married Laurence. A weird dream but it still hurt. But after marring Laurence he divorced him and married Katilyn. That hurt the most. Sense we're a new couple I think I can keep it a secret. I hope.

I soon fell asleep and didn't have a dream. Or I did but don't have a memory of it.

                             ***
When we were at Magic Kingdom, Garroth grabbed my hand. "Uh mom, I have to tell you something." Garroth said. "Yes?" She said.

"Callie and I are dating. For real.".

She gasped and put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from yelling.

"Shhhh!" I said. She smiled really big. "Really? Then prove that your dating!" Camryn said.

Garroth lifted up my chin to make eye contact and we kissed. "Okay. It's canon." Camryn said.

We blushed and started walking. I saw a Dug plushy and freaked out.

"OMG GARROTH CAN I GET IT! ITS ONLY $10!" I said begging. He smiled at me.

"Okay." He said and kissed me on the cheek. I squealed and thanked him.

When he got out of the store and gave me the plushy. "OMG I LOVE YOU GARROTH!" I screamed and hugged him.

You know what I hate. That fans know my voice by heart and that they heard me. "DID SHE JUST SAY THAT!" A girl said. We weren't paying attention and we kissed.

"OMG I SHIP IT!" They yelled. We blushed when we saw a crowd of fans. "Oh, hey guys. Sorry he got me a Dug plushy. It's my favorite Disney character." I explained.

I saw an angry fangirl. "THEN WHY DID TOU KISS! HUH! GARROTH YOU SHOULD BE DATING ME. SHES A LITTLE BRAT!" She said and walked up to me.

She tried to slap me. I blocked it with my ninja skills. "Uh Callie please don't." He said. I smirked.

"I'm not." I replied. I smirked at the girl and she ran away. "Wow. Baby." I mumbled.

I went up to Garroth and said,"Sorry. I had to defend myself. She was getting annoying too."

"It's fine cutie. You were defending yourself. It's fine." He said brushing hair out of my face.

"Thanks Gar Gar." I said. We hugged and went on another ride. "Hey guys wanna go home and get ready to eat?" Carleigh asked.

"Sure." We all said. We walked home and got ready. "Ready!" I said. I walked out with a white lace crop top and jean shorts. I had Nike sneakers on. "Is anyone else ready?" I asked.

Garroth walked out and he was in a t-shirt and shorts. He was wearing the same shoes.

"Wait, were wearing the same shoes!" I said. We laughed and walked out the door. "We're gonna go eat now so that we can clean the house later!" Garroth said.

                             ***
When we were done with our dinner we watched the fireworks. "Callie?" Garroth asked. I looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked.

He pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you." He said. "I love you to."  I said.

After that Victorious by Panic! At the Disco came on.

Shooting fireworks like the Fourth of July.

After that  a firework blew and we kissed again. It felt like fireworks in my stomach.