The little pink ice cream shop.

Sorry I haven't been updating guys. I've been really busy. So again sorry. I hope to make it up to you guys soon!

Callie's POV

I ran to the park and found Garroth there. "Oh! Hey Garroth. How are you doing?" I asked.

"Uh, fine I guess. Practice today was a little rough." He laughed.

"Why?" He sighed. "I had to run A LOT." He said. I laughed. "Of course you did!"

He got mad and started chasing me around. Luckily. We were still kinda friends. Then I got trapped by a tree. I saw Garroth coming close. He beautiful sky blue eyes. Getting closer to me.

Then Dante came. "Hey Garroth! Stop making lovey dovey eyes at Callie and come play baseball."

Garroth sighed. He kissed me on the cheek and left. "Wait. Can Callie play?" He asked and pointed at me.

Dante tilted his head and pretended to rub a beard. "I guess"

"YAS!" I screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After beating Dante's team, Garroth and I celebrated by getting ice cream. "That was an amazing victory!" I said.

"Yep." Garroth said moving a piece of hair out of my face. We leaned in and got closer and closer. Those blue eyes. They put me in a trance every time. Then Emma, popped out of no where and push my ice cream into my face.

"What the...?" I said shocked. We laughed it off. Then Garroth went to go get paper towels so I could wipe the ice cream off my face.

I went in the bathroom and got it wet. I wiped my face and walked back. I saw Garroth struggling with something. Then I remembered that Emma was there. I ran up to him and pushed Emma off of Garroth.

"You okay Garroth?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now that Callie saved me. That was disgusting. What did you eat for lunch. Tuna?" He asked.

I snickered. Garroth got up and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the little pink ice cream store.

"Don't mind her. She's something else." He laughed.

"I know." I said and kissed him.

He was shocked. "Did yo-." Then my mom came to pick me up. "Bye Garroth!" I said and winked.

"Bye!" He said and waved. He recovered from the shocked just before my mom came. Which I got lucky from.