Mysterious Realms Lore/History Scrap 1 - Evjit Mkhoal

Evjit Mkhoal, previous Emerald of Ysamaldrí. Due to being a noble-born Cí'mehia, he grew up with the current Mion queen, Queen Tahl'drí Glytr. However, at a very early age he was chosen to be the next Emerald, which in the case of the Cí'mehia meant he was their next Guardian, so many thought that the princess and Emerald would be the next generation of rulers of the Mion Tribe of Cí'mehia. However, the populace was mistaken, and instead Evjit married Dhalra M'lakara, one of the other noble Cí'mehia.
Once, Queen Tahl'drí's curiosity of Evjit's Emerald ability was very well-known, and on multiple occasions even outright asked to study him in a stasis condition. The queen was even rumored to have created a cat-Cí'mehia to act as her royal guard along with the Shaljí to protect herself from her childhood friend should Tahl'drí ever dare try to force stasis upon a Gemstone of Ysamaldrí, and instructed her scientists to create a substance that can dampen Gemstone magic.
However, the precautions proved useless when Evjit was found dead. It is thought that, when he started to become crueler and greeder with time, he displeased Ysamaldrí and she sent one of her Ancient Gemstones to steal back the power that her blessing gave him, so a new Emerald Guardian could be raised.
Not forgetting the late Emerald's wife, Dhalra was said to have children, though it is unknown if they survived their cruel environment and their precarious situation. Dhalra M'lakara left ten years after her husbdand died, unable to bear the shame he brought to her and her unlikely living offspring.