Chapter 3 I Can't Leave You

+Loras POV+

I wake up and stretch my arms a yawn slips out of my mouth I climb out of bed I realize that I fell asleep in my cloths. I stand up and change into my black leggings and a different flannel. I open my door and walk over to the area with a table. When everything my mom dad and everyone else would eat here but now me and my dad just eat in the main room.  I see all the people sitting at the table I walk over and sit next to the Korean his name was 'Glenn' I think. Any way he looked miserable I guess everyone was drinking last night. Glad I didn't participate in that everyone looks awful. Glenn looks over at me and I give him a smile he attempts to give me a smile. Then he rests his head on the table the lady on the other side of him 'Jacqui'   pats his back trying to comfort him.

"Do you fell as bad as I do?" 'Rick' the leader I think, asks Glenn.  The man with curly hair walks over with a coffee pot.

"Worse." He reply's I look on his neck and see some scratches.

"What the hell happened to your neck." 'T-Dog' asks 'Shane' god so many names to remember. Shane give T-Dog a puzzled look. 

"I must have done it in my sleep."Shane says running his hand through his hair.

"Never seen you do that before."" Rick reply's looking at Shane puzzled. 

"Me neither."Shane reply's looking at 'Lori'. Is something going on?  I'll have to keep my eyes open the lady looks at her food and continues eating. I look away from Lori to see my Dad walk into the room.

"Hey Doc" Shane says nodding at my Dad. Then everyone else waves to Dad. 

"Doctor I don't mean to slam you  with questions the first thing-" 'Dale' says to my Dad. 

"But you will any way." My Dad sighs then her motions for everyone to follow him to the door. 

"Lora please clean up the dishes we will be in the main room." My Dad adds on before he walks out I nod and begin to gather the dishes. I think the people seem nice it's just that Shane man seems iffy. I grab all the dishes and walk them over to the sink I shove them all into the sink i'll do them later. I open the door and run down the hallway to the door that leads into the main room. I open the door and see my Dad with everyone around him. Dale says something and my Dad answers then Rick asks a question and my Dad walks out.

"VI what happens when the power runs out?" Rick asks VI, oh shit this wont be good.

"When the power runs out faculty wide decontamination will occur. " VI replies. Some of the people run out of the room to words the basement.  The lights start to flicker then Dad walks back in and ignores all the questions the reaming peoples questions. He walks over to his bed I fully walk into the room and run after him he sits down at his desk and picks up a photo of Mom, Dad and me. He sighs and walks over to me and hugs me I hug back. Everyone walks into the room.

"Why is the air off?" The lady 'Carol' asks.

"And the lights in our room?" Lori also asks walking in behind Carol with  'Carl' behind her. The a man 'Daryl' I think his name is I find myself looking at his biceps God hes ripped. 

"Why is everything turned off." He asks I look away from him.

"The energy is being prioritized."My Dad stats they won't like this.

"Air isn't a priority? Lights?" Daryl asks.

"Its not up to me zone 5 is shutting its self down." My Dad reply's.

"Hey. Hey what does the hell does that mean" Daryl asks as my Dad starts to walk to the center of the room everyone follows I run up behind him and walk next to him.

"Hey, man I'm talking to you what the hell does that mean!How can a building shut it's self down?!" Daryl says I can hear his voice getting a little louder.

"You would be surprised."My Dad reply's. The people walk back into the room who went into the basement. Rick walks over to me and my Dad.

"Whats happening?" He asks to both of us willing one of us to answer. 

"The system is dropping all the nonessential uses of power. It's designed to keep the computers running to the last possible second. That started as we approached the half hour mark. Right on scheduled." My Dad reply's sighing. at then end of his reply's. 

"It was the french they were the last ones to hold hold out same thing that happend there is happening here." My Dad says to Andrea. 

"Lori go grab your and Carl's things we are getting the hell out of here." Rick says just as the alarm starts blaring. This is it this is how I die i'll finally be reunited with mom. I crouch down on the floor and a small smile flicks across my face.

"Lora go grab a bag." My Dad says to me.

"Why there's no need." I reply to him.

"Don't ask why just listen to me." I sigh and sprint to my room as I get to my room I fling the door open and start to hyperventilate. I run to my bag and grab my inhaler I put it to my mouth and then take a deep breath. My asthma hasn't been this bad since grade school. I shove my inhaler and grab my bag and run over to my bed and shove it over. I hastily unscrew the floor and shove my bow into the bag as well as my quiver and gun. The I run over to my wardrobe and shove my cloths in and I open my door and run over to the main room and run over to my Dad.

"Why did you make me pack this bag? We aren't going any where?" I ask Dad he looks overat me I know what that looks means. He wants me to leave.

"No, No Dad." I say tears welling in my eyes I fall down to the floor and start crying.

"If you wan to leave you have to bring my daughter." My Dad says to Rick. 

"NO DAD I'M NOT LEAVING!" I yell at to my Dad. My Dad looks at me with a pleading look in his eyes.

"No I want to see mom. Please don't take this away from me I need to see her." I say to my Dad the tears running down my face.

"Just carry her put I don't want her to die here shes to young."My Dad says Daryl nods and walks over and flings me over his shoulder I start flailing around trying to get down.

"I'm gonna put the picture from the jungle in you bag sweetie I love you." Dad says as her puts the picture in my bag and handing my bag to Daryl.  He gives me a kiss on my head then he walks over and he pushes some buttons on his computer then the doors to the outside open. Everyone runs out the door.

"NOOOOOO!"I scream as Daryl runs out the door I start thrashing around over his shoulder. MY mind is completely blank I can't think about anything except that my Dad the last person in my family is gonna die and i'm stuck with a group of random people I just met. I hear a bang and everyone runs out of a new hole in the wall. My body goes limp I can't bother any more all my family dead gone I will never see them again. Daryl runs to an RV I look up and see Dale and Andrea running away from the CDC they duck behind some sand bags. Then the CDC explodes reduced to fire and ash in the air. 

"No....No." I say quietly everything iv'e ever know gone. Daryl walks into the RV and sits me down on a chair and he hands me my bag. I just stare out the window at the fire and ash in the air.

All I ever knew

gone

I really don't know if I wrote this well if you see any obvious mistakes I would appreciate it if you told me. BYEEEEE