4

I haven't updated in what feels like forever lmao

just not been feeling emotionally well but hey what can you do

mind of mine is so so gr8 and I finally listened to the life of pablo which is also SPECTACULAR so those are some positives in my life :-)

also I got tired of writing in 3rd person so let's test this chapter by using Luke's pov
-----
"Fuck Cal, harder!" I moaned, clutching the white bed sheets.

His tan hands roamed down my chest as he pounded into me, actions that made my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"God, you're so fucking hot, babe," Calum said in his low voice, making my cock twitch.

"Mmm, so is your dic-ah! Right there, please!"

"Gonna paint your tight, little hole white. You'd like that, wouldn't you..." I feel Calum's breath near my hear, making the hairs on the back of my neck rise. "Princess?"

I let out another moan. "Y-yes, cum inside me Calum."

He shoves himself all the way inside me, so that my ass meets his skin. I can feel the hot liquid erupting inside me. Looks like we forgot a condom. Oops.

(gang pls always use a condom okay std's are scary !!!)

"C-can I cum now daddy?"

"Shit, 'course Lukey," He whispers, kissing my neck. Wrapping a hand around my hard cock, he tugs.

This makes me gasp, and I release all over my own sheets.

He pulls out, making me whine. Together, we collapse onto my bed. Silence washes over the room, along with the smell of sex in the air.

"Sorry about the sheets, by the way," Calum apologizes.

"Hey, as Rihanna once said: 'Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it.'"

"Oh my god, Luke!" He laughs. "S&M is a banger. Literally."

"Jesus fucking Christ." Hitting his shoulder, I groan. "You're terrible."

"Not terrible when I'm fucking your ass," Calum mutters.

I frown at this, lifting my head from the pillows to look at the man next to me. "Cal...we shouldn't have done that. I mean, I don't regret you. I never will regret you. I just feel overwhelmingly guilty, and I-"

"Can we...not do this now?" He asks, grimacing.

"Well, when do you want to do it, hmm? Over tea at another coffee shop, where we'll end up fucking again after we meet up? Is that when you'd prefer to 'talk about it'?"

"Look, you're right okay! You're being sensible and I'm not. I feel guilty too. And yeah, we shouldn't have done it. But I still care about you Luke, even if I try to deny it...I still care about you. Fuck, I shouldn't have said that. I ruined i-"

I cut Calum short by kissing him softly. Our lips connect perfectly, like magnets. It feels like I'm tingling from head to toe.

"I still care about you too, Cal. So much. But I don't want to be the whore that ruined a marriage. And I don't want to be second best."

"I understand. Do you want to end this thing we have between us?"

I hesitate. On one hand, I could end this here and now. Two wonderful people I know would end up together; maybe not forever or happily though. Calum would spend the rest of his days remembering me fondly and pining after me.

But at least I wouldn't be labeled as a slut, ruin a marriage, and I wouldn't feel guilty. My friendships would remain intact.

On the other hand...Calum and I could be happy together. In secret, of course, unless he finds a loophole. The sex is phenomenal and we care about each other. I may be his dirty little secret; however, he makes me feel so much already.

But I'm still a dirty little secret. And a whore if I go through with it. The guilt will eat away at me. Having a hand in cheating is so wrong. Calum's marriage would cut me like a knife.

Maybe I should just keep this up until a great Tinder date somehow occurs.

"Luke?" Calum asks softly, holding my hand like it was fragile.

"Sorry, I was just thinking out the pros and cons and stuff. I still don't know. I-I'm sorry," I say sincerely.

"Yeah, tough decision. I get it. Well hey, Kirstie has to do a wedding planning session with her mum this Friday, so I'll call you then to see if you made your mind up."

"Okay, thanks Cal."

"No problem," He kisses my cheek, before grabbing his jeans. I watch him get dressed as I think it all over.

As he bids me farewell just before he leaves my bedroom, I scramble to sit up in the sheets.

"Wait!"

Calum furrows his eyebrows and looks at me with his mesmerizing brown eyes.

"C-can I come over Friday instead?"

"Does this mean you still want this, want me?"

"...Yes," I say.

Calum grins. "Then I'll be sure to pick up some nice candles to hide the pleasant stench of sex, hmm? See you Friday, Lukey."

I blush, and lie back down. After the door shuts, I can't help but think:

What the hell have I gotten myself into?
-----
CALUM IS IRRESISTIBLE I DON'T BLAME LUKE

this chapter was nice I really like it for some reason lol maybe it's bc I haven't been really able to write well as of late

my brain is a dumpster of ideas that sit there and rot and go uncompleted lmao so I'm sorry