6

I figure that since Kirstin is ACTUALLY ENGAGED WOW it's a sign that I should update

although this is like a week after that happened...but hey, better late than never
-----
"Oh my god," Calum exhales, collapsing onto his back.

"Yeah," I breathe.

"That was amazing." He turns to look at me. "You're amazing, Luke."

I laugh. "That good of a lay, hmm?"

Calum shakes his head. "No. You are amazing. In every way imaginable."

I blush at his compliment. "T-thanks. Right...well, should I leave?"

"What? No, please stay," He pleads.

"Cal...your fiancé will be back soon. I can't."

"No, stay. Seriously. Everything will be fine. Get dressed and just go along with what I say, okay?"

I sigh. "Fine."

-----

"Honey, I'm home!" Kirstin says, entering the living room.

"You always were so bad at jokes," I grin. "That's why I was the funny one and you were the pretty one."

"Were? Oh Lukey, I still am the pretty one," She grins back, obviously joking.

"Fuck you, Christina," I say, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Cool your temper, Lucille," Kirstie smirks. "Where's Cal?"

"Kitchen."

"Thanks. Hey, what are you doing here, by the way?"

"I wanted to see if you were home, but all I got was your future husband." Mental cringe. "I decided to wait around 'til you came back, so in the meantime we just played some Fifa."

"Calum and his football, huh?" She chuckles. "Well, I'm gonna go see him. Oh, and did you need something from me? I mean, since you waited around and all."

"No, I was just wondering..." C'mon, good lie, good lie... "...if any of our old friends are coming to the wedding. I also wanted to offer my help if you need any tasks done for the wedding."

"Oh, that's very sweet, Luke. And I'm not sure if any of our old friends are coming...oh, wait! Do you remember Scott?"

"Oh my gosh, yes! The three of us used to party constantly."

"Yes, well he and his long-term boyfriend are attending! Isn't that exciting?"

"The trio reunited," I laugh.

"I know! It's gonna be fantastic. Okay, I'm gonna go greet Cal, I'll be right back."

Even Scott had a boyfriend now. Damn. When will I ever get a chance at romance?

I need to go on a date soon. Or would that be weird for Calum? No, wait. He's engaged, in a relationship. I am hurt by this, but I deal with it.

So if he's hurt by me seeing other people he'll have to deal with it. What I'm going through is ten times worse.

I open up Tinder and start swiping away.

Anything is better than sitting and moping about how those two are probably kissing in their kitchen.

I just need something (someone) to keep myself occupied...
-----
*Daveed Diggs voice*: say whaaat

important notes from this chapter: Scott Hoying. Long-term bf. I wonder who...

JK we all know it's Mitch bc I'm trash :-)

BUH BYE