Epoligy

Today is our two year anniversary since our reconciliation. I did make myself known as the writer and I published 3 more books since then. Dilton and I kept my house in Cape town  as a vacation home because that is where Matthew was born so he will always have a residence there.

Matthew is already 3 and he is the most adorable boy I ever seen. Dilton and moved into our old home together and work on fixing our marriage.

"Liz honey are you done we are going to be late."

"I will be there in am minute" So I won the award two years ago and last year. I was nominated again this year but knew I failed to shine like the previous two years. But it was still a honor to be nominated. That is why Dilton is getting impatient with me. Tonight is the big night again. I am so exited but with Matthew's sister growing by the second I just feel like I can't look gorgeous. Yes you heard right I am nearly at the end of my term with Nylene Elizabeth Kingsley. And she is due any moment now.

Dilton and I didn't expect to fall pregnant but as soon as we heard that Nylene is there he treated me like a queen.

I slowly made my way down the stairs. I don't want to fall and cause damage to my daughter now do I.  When I reached the foyer my handsome husband stood there staring at me. So to be a sport I gave him a little twirl.

"Done staring Mr Kingsley?" I asked teasingly.

"You look smoking hot my lady!" Leave it to Dilton to make a pregnant woman blush. I walked towards him and gave him a peck an the cheek. Come on I couldn't ruin my make up no could I.