Chapter 1 - I Love You

The razor swept against your arm as the blood crept to the surface. Your eyes looked down on the arm that was covered in scars and 'scratches'.
Scratches. You lied to everyone about that. Your cat did em. That wasn't the truth. The truth was that you were a teenager that cried out for help with her arm and a razor but lied to people to prevent judgement.
You heard a knock on your door so you quickly drew down your sleeve and hid the razor within the pages of a book.
"Come in." You said in a monotone voice.
You saw Bill walk (more so float) in, casually.
"Ugh, attempting to rule the universe is soooo hard."
You looked at him and smiled. You really loved him but...he was going out to rule the universe a lot more... You weren't suspicious it's just... You craved his company. When he's gone, you get more 'scratches'.
He laid beside you on the bed. He sighed and looked at you with a large grin on his face.
"I love you, y/n." He said, his body gliding closer to you.
You looked away and blushed. Only he could make you feel this way.
"I love you, y/n" he repeated, putting his chin on your shoulder. He wrapped his arms around your torso making you giggle.
"Bill!" You laughed. He began to tickle you.
"You know you want to say it." He chuckled, continuing to tickle you.
"Okay! Okay!!! I love you!!!" You giggled. He stopped tickling you and cuddled next to you.
He fell asleep within 30 minutes. You pulled a blanket up over you both and sat there. It took you almost an hour to fall asleep but once you did, you regretted it.