Chapter 2 - Dreaming

"Bill, I'm sorry. I just....I don't know what to do....you've gone behind my back and I just can't take it anymore..." You said, tears creeping from your eyes and down to your cheeks.
The drop below you was gorgeous. You were at the top of the church and you saw the town of Gravity Falls below you. The woods glistened in the light of the setting sun.
"Gone behind your back? Y/n...that's ridiculous! I love you and you know that...right?"
The scene around you darkened quickly. The ground many feet below you grew farther. You turned around and saw Bill but...he was off.
The one visible eye he had was pure red and he had this aura...of pure evil. Not like the Bill you love. You saw him walk toward you with his hair blocking any sight of his intentions.
"B-bill?" You asked, fearfully. He stopped right in front of you.
"Die bitch." He said as he pushed you back. You felt your body flail around looking for something to grab onto, but there was nothing. The top of the church where Bill was standing grew farther away and you watched everything fly by. All the way until you dropped. Then it all went black.
You darted up out of your bed with beads of sweat dripping down your forehead and your neck. Another dream, God damn it. You looked to your side to see the bed empty except for yourself. Where did Bill go...? You felt a stab of sadness in your chest. You sighed. He's just...going to try and control the universe again....
You got up and walked to the bathroom. You stripped and took a shower. Once you washed your hair and cleaned your body, you got out and put on a robe.
You stopped in front of a full body mirror. Your (f/c) robe was wrapping up your body and your wet (h/c) hair fell on your shoulders and your (e/c) were dull.
Oh....what happened? You used to be full of cheer and happiness...then those dreams happened... You turned toward your closet and picked out some loose jeans, a yellow shirt, and a black jacket. You pulled your hair into a messy bun, not caring about neatness. Putting a black headband on, you went outside and went for a walk, thinking about the torture of your dreams.