Nightmare

"Chara? Chara?" Frisk shook them gently to get them to wake up. "Chara please I had a nightmare."
"Wha- *yawns* What about?" Chara looked up at frisk half asleep as they began to explain it.
~~~spooky spooky nightmare time~~~~~~~~~
Frisk PoV

I ran down a dark trail through the woods as dark human like figures flew towards me, their red eyes and yellow smiles did not help at all. I saw Chara standing there at the opening of the forest with a warm smile on their face and their arms stretched out to hold me. I quickly ran to them and held on to their waist. Chara, looked down. Their eyes no longer warm and comforting but replaced with a cold, all knowing smile and demonic eyes. They held me in place so I could no longer move my body or run away. All I could do is stand there and watch as the demon like figures grew closer to me. One of them got close to me and slid it's icy knife like finger across me cheek then plunge it's hand through my soul.

••••••back to reality
Chara pov

'What the hell why would frisk even dream of something like that, they should know I would never do that to them.'
"Frisk look me in the eyes" I commanded them they watch as they looked up at me with silver-gold eyes. "You of all people should know I would never do that, and I will kill anyone who hurts you." I held them in place and put their head on my chest.
"Yah I know but, nightmares are still scary to me at least." Their voice was barley over a whisper.
"Still no matter what I'll still protect you." I looked down and kissed their head but they had already fallen asleep.

-------
HOWDY SORRY IM STILL NOT USED TO WRITING FANFICTION BUT I LIKE SCARRY STUFF
If I messed up on anything tell me