A demons Past part 1

I felt myself 'wake up' somewhere, unknowingly I looked around and saw my old room. Dark grey empty walls surrounded me. Red carpet used for hiding the blood when I did something wrong with a black roof looking like it went on forever above me. I got up and looked out the gated window and saw that the car was missing meaning that mother and father were gone. I picked the lock to my door and silently crept into the kitchen to the secret stash I've made when mother and father were too drunk to Remember anything. I paused and looked at myself, my ribs showed slightly more than last time, the cuts on my arms and legs have started to fade and the bruises weren't as dark. I ate a bruised apple and went to father's door, picked the lock and went in. An eerie silence mixing with the smell of various drugs and drinks overcame me as I walked in. A few guns were on father's desk and knifes hidden under rug. I picked up a gun and looked into the mirror pointing at my reflection, my 'demon eyes' my mother called them seamlessly glowed. The thought of killing myself seamed so simple but, it would be to easy, to simple for my parents to pass off as just the depression overtook many. I put everything back in place where it should be and left, think of how to end mother and father's life before they kill me. An innocently evil smile crossed my face, an image of the life draining from their eyes made me happy.
-
Enjoy and sorry if my writing style is hard to read. I wrote this on the buss and I've been think about my idea of Chara's past. Maybe when I'm done I could do Frisk's.