A Demons Past Part 2

I looked up hours had past since mother and father had returned home, sloppy foot steps echoed through the house still. They hadn't come to me so they must have passed out or something else. I picked the lock to my door and left hoping this would be the last time I had to do that. I seamlessly guided myself through the house my mother and father dare to call 'home' and went into the kitchen eyeing the knife block. Each sharp pointed object 'weapon' glistened in the exposed moonlight that shone through the open currents. I took one out and looked at it, the silver mettle that was sharpened down to cut through meat was smooth and perfectly clean. The dark brown wood ment to be held felt natural to hold. I gripped the end tight holding it at my side, I felt a smile cross my face.

      I cut the phone cords and locked the house so they couldn't go for help crying a sob story, I turned my head towards their locked door knowing what to do next. 'Kill father first. Shoot mother and let her lay there suffering. Then kill her.' I repeated those words in my head as I trailed down to father's studies, picked the lock, and opened the door.    

      A grey gun lied I  the drawer of father's desk, taking in and putting it in my left hand.  Walked out and looked at father's bedroom, the oak door begging to be opend, silver knife ready to cut, and gun loaded waiting for the command. I picked the lock and went in, the black and grey striped wall blended with lies he told so easily , a red carpet waiting for blood to be painted over it and father lying peacefully on it. I took the knife into my right hand and smiled a eerie calm smile while my 'demon eyes' glowed in the darkness filling the room. I walked over to him and gently let the knife hover over his neck, "Bye. Bye." I spoke in a sweet calmed voice.

     His eyes shot open clearly in pain as the knife cut through the soft skin on his neck, now into the muscles. I looked at him straight in the eye holding the gun in his face. "Mothers turn." No emotions crossed my voice as the life drained from his eyes and shut forever. 'Mothers turn.' The thought was imprented in my mind.

      I walked out across the hall looking at her door, deep red wood and a golden doorknob looking like an entrance to a strip club. Picking the lock for the last time I crept in looking at the Birchwood floor and brown wall careful not to make a sound. At the center of the room was mother's bed red wood with gold trim and a black blanket with maching pillows, on the bed was mother, lying crooked over the blanket. Her breath reeked of alcohol. I took the knife still wet with father's blood and placed it over mothers stomach and held the gun to her head. "Hello mother." I spoke with no emotion in my voice while seeping the knife into her stomach and taking it out slowly moving it in a circular motion.

      Her eyes shot open looking at the knife covered in her blood, now realizing a gun was placed at her head, fear set in. "Y-you god damn bit-" she  was cut short couthing up blood. "-ch your father will ge-"

      I looked up at her smiling an eerie emotionless kind of smile. "He's dead. Father is dead and waiting in hell for you. So..." I paused. "Goodbye Mother." My eyes glowed as the words left my mouth. I shot the gun first at her chest then her head.
-
-I hoped you enjoyed these 2 parts I'm going to try to make one were it shows yhem going to the underground.
Bye