After End

Frisk looked at the beautiful sunset or sunrise in front of them, the others had left so that toriel was the only one besides frisk.
   "Goat mum?" Frisk asked bringing the goat in question back to reality 
  "Yes my child?"  Her voice was smooth like honey, comforting and kind.
  "I need to go back into the underground."
 Toriel stood their for a second with a confused look for a moment but answered. "If that is what you wish for my child but I'll wait here for your return.
  Frisk walked over and hugged Toriel.
 "It won't take long." Frisk spoke letting go of Toriel and walking back down the mountain trail.

   "Frisk what are you doing?"
  "Helping you."
   "Fine go ahead  and try but it'll be no use I've been dead for years, Frisk, years."
  Frisk walked through Asgors house while Chara floated besides them going on about how this will be a waste of time or other things. Chara phased through a few pillers  still unknowing following frisk to the new resting place of their body in the ruins.
 "Fffrrrriiiiissskkk, I thought my body was in the basement! So where are we going now? A joy walk?" They spoke sarcastically
  "Goat mum took your body to the ruins and buried it there so that's where we're going." Frisk explained
  "Fine, but let's get this over with." They huffed.

    Frisk walked along the paths expertly, knowing every turn and path laid out in front of them. Chara just phased through everything avoiding all the walls and turns. Frisk carried on towards the no longer locked door to the ruins along with Chara still following behind.
  "Do you still know your way through?" Frisk asked
 "No not really but I'm a ghost I can still phase through stuff." They said putting a hand through Frisk's stomach.
  "OK but your hopefully about to be able to actually feel a wall when you run into one so rember the path ok."
 "Fine."

 Chara looked up now seeing a bed of golden flowers in front of them and frisk taking out a shovel from their inventory. Frisk struck the shovel deep into the ground making a hole.
 "Oh gee I love holes. Mainly making new ones in things." Chara laughed, Sarcasm clearly present in the teens voice.
 "S-shut up." Frisk half heartedly shouted still digging into the ground.
        ~T H U N K~
  A loud sound echoed through the caverns startling Chara. Frisk pulled a lightly decorated  box from the ground and opened it reveling a still fresh Chara meat sack.
  "Alright try to become whole again." Frisk commanded
 "Fine but I'm killing you a hundred times over if this doesn't work." Chara said now phasing through leaving frisk alone.

Oh golly imma try to make an actual book