Hey

Moving to 2lazytomakeaname or Hakrem on AO3, I'm trying to get over my fear of writing again lol
I'm going to write for the owl house rn or whatever hyper fixation i get. My Wattpad will have some of my new art as headers for chapels if anyone cares about that.

Here's a part from a new story I tried writing

"Hey Amity, I think I know how I'm going to die." Amity looked up from her homework giving Luz a quick look before returning to it half listening to whatever she was going to say. "I'm thinking I'm probably gonna get stabbed in a bathroom stall some place in Ohio-" The mention of the state finally forced her to look up at the girl across from her.
    "wait wait wait, why Ohio?" Amity asked. There was nothing really noteworthy about the state. Like Maine or Idaho, it was just one of the places America normally forgot about. Luz looked up at her with a stupid grin.
    "I gotta give that state some lore, like what the hell even happens in Ohio?" She paused thinking for a moment. "Corn? Potatoes......?" Luz said quietly before returning to her train of thought. "If I have to do something with my life I might as well add a fun backstory to an abandoned gas station." Luz finished her explanation. Amity seemed somewhat satisfied with the answer. So she continued. "On with the tale of my mortal demise, I was thinking I would get stabbed around 21 times at the ripe old age of 22 in an abandoned gas station bathroom." She said pleased with the annoyed glare Amity was giving her.
    "You know Luz,-" "Yeah?" The brunette interrupted, earring a half hearted glare in return.
    "I just think I might be the one with the knife." Amity said with an exasperated sigh.
    "It's a date!" Luz said, sending a wink towards Amity who was not going to acknowledge how that made her face heat up.

So yeah, see ya.