1. Summertime

Bri's P.O.V

"You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal, so do allow the shimmering lights of summer--" Miss Darbus said which caused most of us to jump and gasp because it's almost summer. Today's the last day of school.

"What is she talking about?" I heard Chad whisper to someone.

Troy looked at the clock then looked back at Gabi. Speaking of relationships me and Ryan are doing well. He's actually been slacking a tiny bit about being Sharpay's minion.

I was knocked out of my thoughts about everything when Jason raised his hand.

"Yes, Jason." She called on him

"So, what was your favorite summer memory, miss Darbus?" He asked her

The entire class groaned while I just laughed..hey, at least he was making up shut up about whatever he was talking about.

Chad then tapped on Troy and when he turned around Chad whispered "summer."

"Summer." Martha and Chad started whispering "Summer."

"Summer." Then Kelsi joined in

"Summer." Then Gabi joined in

"Summer." All of us started whispering except for Troy "summer, summer. Summer. Summer. Summer! Summer! Summer! Summer! Sumer! Summer! Summer! Summer!"

Finally the bell rang and everyone threw papers up in the air except Troy and Jason. Jason was sleeping and Troy was shielding himself from something.

Chad:
What time is it?

All students:
Summertime, hey
It's our vacation

Chad:
What time is it?

All students:
Party time, whoo!
That's right say it loud

Chad then threw up his basketball only for Ryan to catch it and awkwardly give it back to him. I laughed and walked over to Ryan.

Chad:
What time is it?

All students:
The time of our lives, hey
Anticipation.

Chad:
What time is it?

All students:
Summer time,
Schools out, scream and shout!

I walked out of the classroom with Ryan and Sharpay.

Third person P.O.V

Troy:
Finally, summer's here (ooh)
Good to be chill in'  out (yeah)
I'm off the clock
The pressures off
Now, my girls what it's all about.

Gabriella started singing to Troy while Brianna started singing to Ryan while walking down the hallway with him.

Gabriella (classroom with Troy) & Brianna (walking in the hallway with Ryan and Sharpay):
Ready for some sunshine,
For my heart to take a chance
I'm here to stay not moving away
Ready for a summer romance.