2. Sharpay & Jobs

Bri's P.O.V

"Gabriella, Brianna." Sharpay said grabbing broth of us as we walked by. We stopped and turned to face her in front of her. "I understand you two have moved every summer for the past 5 years and...I'd hate to think today is..Good-bye."

"No worries." Gabi told her

"Yeah, our mom promised we're here until graduation next year." I told her

"Bless moms little heart." Sharpay chuckled

"Sharpay, all three of us got off to a rough start" I told her

"But, you really came through-" Gabi said grabbing her wrist and turned her around so she's looking at us. "I mean, you helped me with the winter musical."

"I did?" Sharpay asked

"Uh...those vocal excises." Gabi said she done then for her and I laughed as she ended "Ma!" Gabi chuckled a little "see ya." The she walked off leaving me and Sharpay.

"No hard feeling any more about dating your brother?" I asked her

She gave me and glare "what do you think?"

I sighed and walked away trying to find Gabi only to run into Martha, Taylor, Kelsi, Ryan and some other people. I was going to continue walking. Then Ryan grabbed my waist and turned me around so that I was walking with them.

Gabi and Troy somehow got in front of us. I was talking to Kelsi while Ryan's arm was around my waist while we were walking. I was in between Ryan and Kelsi.

"We could go to the movies, listen to music, oh, and I'm definitely teach you a twisted flip on the skateboard." Troy told Gabi

I smiled at how cute they were and continued walking.

"Oh, and I have first-aid training so I can patch myself up afterwards." Gabi told him with a chuckle.

"All right!" Troy told her as they both laughed.

I laughed lightly then carried on talking to Kelsi as Ryan leaned against the locker beside of her while I leaned against him as we continued talking.

"Going to movies, listening to music. And, golly, Troy, I have first aid training" Sharpay mocked fake laughing "oh, please."

I sighed as Ryan wrapped his arm tighter around my waist. Kelsi and Sharpay started talking, so I stood in front of Ryan.

"You're sister is never going to like us." I told him "she's also never going to except me with you."

"Who cares about what she thinks of you," Ryan whispered to me

"Me," I told him "she's my boyfriends sister, I wanna get along with her for your sake."

Ryan smiled at me "well, you've tried so it doesn't matter."

I smiled back at him and leaned up and kissed him.

After Kelsi turned back around to her locker Ryan grabbed me and we started standing in front of his sister.

"Cheer up, Shar. It's summer."Ryan told her "we can do whatever we want to. Everything changes."

"Ryan, who's the absolute primo boy at East High?" Sharpay asked him ignoring my presence.

"Uh, I'd say Troy Bolton has that category, pretty much locked up don't ya think?" Ryan replied

"Mm. And East High's primo girl?" She then asked him

He then looked down at me and Sharpay scoffed, he then shrugged and looked around the corner for Gabi which made me laugh.