14. Talent Show

Bri's P.O.V

I had just now gotten changed and I made my way into the kitchen. Instead of going into the kitchen I stood beside Taylor who was standing outside of the place leading people in. Even though it wasn't time for the talent show yet.

"Did Kelsi tell you?" Taylor asked, as I looked around for anyone I knew.

"No, what?" I asked turning my eyes towards her.

"Troy told Sharpay off." When Taylor told me this a smile came on my face.

Maybe everything will turn out okay tonight.

🏀🏀🏀

I was in the kitchen considering the pool was closed and Troy walked in wearing his uniform. A sent him a small smile and he sent one back. Everyone just stopped what they were doing looking at him.

"Kelsi told us what went down between you and Sharpay." Chad said taking a step forward.

"I'm more interested about what went on between me and you, man. I was a jerk." Troy said in response to Chad.

"Yeah." Chad agreed

"Hey, brothers fight." Troy said to Chad

"We're still brothers?" Chad asked,

"Yeah."

They then hugged it out while everyone cheered for the old Troy being back.

"Guys, I messed up your show and I'm sorry." Troy apologized

I walked over and stood by Ryan as Zeke started talking.

"Yeah, cause showbiz is our whole lives right?" Zeke joked as they pulled Troy in. While everyone hugged Troy I hugged Ryan. Thanking him for not being like his sister.

"I hope you haven't permanently filled my spot in the two on two game. And Ryan I know how hard you worked on the show, making these wildcats look good couldn't have been easy." Troy told him,

He laughed and I glared at Troy then looked at Ryan. "I apologize."

I let go of Ryan and patted his back while Martha gave me a smile. "Hey, truth is. We've all had a lot of fun. At least I have." Ryan told Troy

"Hey, you've got to see this dude play baseball." Chad said to Troy while pointing at Ryan.

"He's amazing!" I told Troy, Troy gave me a smile.

"I'm looking forward to it." Troy nodded at Ryan talking about baseball.

Troy and Ryan shook hands, "Troy, all these people out there. I don't really wanna see my sister crash and burn, at least I think I don't." We all laughed at that part, "I think you should sing with her."

🏀🏀🏀

Everyone was currently in the kitchen freaking out. I was calm and everyone else was freaking out. Ryan was pacing and Martha was soon vocal exercises.

"Guys, it's happening!" Kelsi said everyone clapped. She then handed Ryan some sheet music.

"Where's Troy?" Ryan asked her just as he asked Troy came in.

"Okay, guys I talked to Sharpay. Everything's cool." Troy said.

"Hey, speaking of Sharpay, she want you to learn a new song." Ryan said.

Troy grabbed the sheet of music, "everyday" he asked with a fake laugh, "I can't learn a new song!"

"Kelsi will help you!" Ryan said and Kelsi grabbed Troy and ran off with him towards the music room.

"What's going on? You haven't talked to Sharpay?" I asked Ryan. He gave me a kiss on the cheek then walked off. I turned to everyone else and they stayed quietly and tried to avoid me.

I rolled my eyes and walked off.

❤️❤️❤️

As Troy was singing everyday, my sisters voiced boomed out of the system. I looked everywhere and found her walked down the middle of the aisle.

I gasped and turned to Ryan who had a smile on his face looking at me.

"Surprise?" He asked

"Is this what you were hiding?" I asked him, he nodded.

I gave him a hug. Then everyone joined the stage. At the end of the song we all lifted our hands up, my hand was linked with Ryan's but my other hand was not linked with anyone's because Gabi had the microphone.

Once the song for sure ended I hugged Gabi and told her that I was glad she's back with Troy.

"Just Fabulous! Fabulous! If you all will please take your seats I have one last task to perform this evening. The star dazzle award goes to of course, our one and only-" Fulton started but Sharpay cut him off.

"My brother Ryan Evans!" She yelled into the microphone and handed him the trophy.

Everyone clapped and cheered I hugged Ryan. He was so happy, you could tell.

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N:
I know this was sort of short but only one chapter to go before this book is over. It's kind of sad. But the last chapter may be really short but I'm sorry if it is.