5. Time with Ryan

Bri's P.O.V

Me and Gabi walked through the kitchen and put an arm full each of towels in the basket. Troy showed up and I decided to give them some alone time. After they headed out I swiped my card to show that I'm checked out for now.

I walked out of the building and passed the pool.

"Bri!" I heard someone call me

I turned around and seen Ryan, I instantly smiled at him.

"Hey!" I greeted

"Hey!" He greeted back with a smile "So, you work here for now."

"Yeah, and you're a member and your parents own the place." I stated

"So are you done for the day?" He asked

I shrugged "I'm done for now." I told him "why?"

"Because I wanted to-" he was cut off by his phone going off. "Uh, you know what? I'll catch you later." He then ran off.

I was hoping we could go on a date or just hang out like I assume Troy and Gabi are doing right now. Sometimes I wonder if mine and Ryan's relationship is healthy you know?

I'm not saying it's bad to be with your sister, I'm just saying we haven't seen each other in a while and he rushes off.

I sighed and continued thinking about everything.

Ryan's P.O.V

I rushed away from Brianna to come spy on her twin and Troy. Seriously!? Sharpay was talking about the gold course being bone-dry.

I looked through my binoculars and smiled slightly, I kind of wish that me and Brianna were like that. Is that bad? I can't blame her though it's my fault for always running when Sharpay calls. I just didn't wanna let down my twin, you know? I'm sure Bri would understand if I told her.

Bri's P.O.V

"Bri," I heard Ryan yell

I continued walking and ignored him, I don't wanna get my hopes up of us doing something fun and it being ruined.

"Brianna!" I stopped when he called my full name and turned around.

"What, Ryan?" I asked him and started walking again when he got caught up.

"I love you." He told me

"Did you just-" he cut me off

"I'm not finished yet." He told me "and because I love you, I'm going to spend some time with you before you start working again."

I smiled up at him, I kissed him then pulled away "I love you too," I told him

"By the way my mom wants to meet you." He told me

"You had to ruin a sweet moment." I joked "when?"

"I don't know." He replied "but right now, we need to catch up on time we've missed together."

We both leaned in and started to kiss then we were interrupted when I heard a ladies voice.

"Ducky! Is this the girl?" I heard someone ask us

"Yes, mom." He replied "this is my girlfriend Brianna Montez, Brianna this is my mom."

"Hi!" She smiled at me

I gave her a smile "hi, nice to meet you." I told her

"Oh, you too." She told me "I interrupted something so I'll just go."

She then left, I turned to Ryan with a confused face and he was trying to think of an explanation.

"I don't know what to say." He told me

"It's fine," I told him "now where were we?"

We both leaned in and this time our lips touched, I pulled away after a minute or two.

"So how's your job treating you?" Ryan asked as we started walking about.

While we were walking his arm was around my waist the entire time.

"Good, I guess." I told him "I get to meet a bunch of attractive guys." I joked to him

"Well, maybe they need to know your taken." He told me

"And how's that?"

"Well, like this." He then pulled my waist closer and kissed me and wouldn't let me pull away. I smiled through-out the kiss and put my arms around his neck. As his around my waist got tighter and lifted me up a tiny bit. We finally pulled away and I looked at him.

"That'll make it clear." I told him

I put my hand up to my lips and felt them, they were swollen barely but they were.

"So what're we going to do?"

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀❤️❤️

Hope you enjoyed this little filler chapter!