Chapter 6: Let's Just Say I Saw Something There That Gave Me The Idea, Cookie

Chapter 6:Let's just say I saw something there that gave me the idea, cookie.

Standing there with his straggly hair of pitch black and quite gorgeous (I must say) forest green eyes widened is an unfamiliar guy. A stranger.

"Don't scream!" he warned, expression showing panic. Too late, I already did.

What is he even doing here inside my room?!

He slapped a hand on his forehead, groaning. "Disobedient one, I tell you." He seems to e in conversation with himself than me. "Did I not tell you to not scream?" he said, turning at me with blazing eyes.

Not my fault.

I crossed my arms under my chest. "Well, I wouldn't have if I know you!" I yelled at him, pointing out the fact. "What do you want me to do? Have a nice conversation with a stranger who just barged in my room?!" Wait, isn't that what I'm doing right now? Ugh, focus! I grabbed the closest thing to me, which is a lamp, and pointed it at him. "Now talk!"

"What do you think am I supposed to say?" he sounded calm now. He should be scared, you know. I've got a lamp.

"What are you doing here? That's only one question. Answer me now or...or I'll hit you with this thing! Face it stranger! It's either gonna be the easy way or the hard one."

The guy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, so the lamp's the hard one? Should I be frightened now?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you mean? A lamp can hurt people. How about we try it out to prove my statement? Try it out on you, what do you say-huh?"

He smirked. "You first, I'll follow."

His statement made me even more furious. He's impossible! I was about to charge unto him and destroy his beautiful sculpted face (shut it brain!) with my lamp when Kit, along with Clint and three other people (one guy, two girls) rushed inside.

Kit was the first one to speak.

"I beg your pardon but what is happening here?"

"River?" Now that's Clint. Wait, they know each other? "What are you doing here?" Exactly my point.

Clint looked from me to the guy, River, with a puzzled expression. Then his eyes were back on me and then darted down on my lamp. "Alex, put that down. This is River, one of my friends who'll be staying here."

Yeah okay. I'll put the lamp down once you stop talking to me like I'm a flipping kid. So no can do, mister!

"He broke into my room!" I told them, trying to get someone on my side. "He deserves to be lamped down to death!"

Rule number one, never talk back to the prince. Status? Broken.

"Lamped down isn't even a word," River pointed out, rolling his eyes. "What kind of dictionary do you own?"

"It's two words, River," said the blonde haired gal whom I don't recognize. I'm guessing she's one of Clint's friends. And the way I see it, I already think she's awesome. "Plus, she's being extra creative with her words. One thing you can't do since you're not that speaky." River shot her a glare. She ignored him, continuing with her words. "Besides, why are you harassing this poor girl? You should be ashamed of yourself."

River groaned furiously. "Harassing? Are you blind or what? Her and lamp, ring a bell? And she says I'm the one who's harassing her!"

Gosh. We're going nowhere with this, aren't we?

"Who's the one who suddenly entered my room with my permission?" I said, not willing to lose this battle. "Care to tell us why you did?"

Everyone went quiet and stared at River. Clint shot him a tell-us look. River didn't say anything but just looked at me with a bewildered expression. I smiled at him mockingly and his face hardened.