Chp 4: Ninja Gathering - Lien's POV

A/N: I decided that it would be easier to continue the story without illustrations for each paragraph. Instead, I'll just put in the media through the usual spot. ↑

Lien's POV

After hurrying back to my room, I steadied myself and calmed down my breathing and heart rate. Slipping into my bedtime clothes (ancient Asia, where everybody wears Chinese or Japanese influenced clothes, exceptions being the Europeans), I laid my tired body down onto the bed and drifted off.

~Time skip brought to you by Gilbird~

No one's POV

"Lien? Hey, wake up."

"....what.."

Mei nudged her best friend slightly. After ten seconds of doing so, she proceeded to shake Lien awake. Immediately, Lien snapped awake and fell out of bed.

"Gaah!"

After getting up and rubbing her head, she glared at Mei. "You clearly know that I was on a mission last night, and you couldn't let me sleep for-" checking the time by looking at the incense sticks burning in the corner of her room, she continued, "Two hours?!"

Mei threw up her hands in a surrendering stance and quickly blurted, "Wehaveanimportantmeetingwithalltheninjaclansandwehavetogoandtalkaboutthemission-" Lien slapped her hand over the blabbering girl's mouth to silence her. "Alright. I'm going to change and we'll leave in five minutes. Which main house are we using? Is it ours?" Mei shook her head, curl bouncing to the eight of her head. "Nope, we're heading to the Japanese main house. Apparently, my brother is already there. We're most likely to join forces with the other ninja clans to defeat Shi Huang. "

After getting ready for the journey, Lien called out to the others for the meeting. Soon Kasem, Hyung Soo, Mei, and Lien were riding their horses toward their destination: the Japanese ninja main house.

A/N: Sorry it was short.