Why am I smiling?

(Dippers P.O.V)
When I woke up, I was smiling, I don't know why but I was. I felt happy to be away from my hell hole. It was nice waking up in a bed. I got up and changed in to new clothing. I then walked out to see bill he wore a red shirt and some shorts. I think Bill looks Hot.

(Bills P.O.V)

I was up early making coffee, Pinetree didn't know I was up All night, making sure his family didn't come after him. I wanted him safe, nothing was going to hurt my little light of joy. I kinda made food, like waffles and toast. I don't know if he like that, but I don't know how to make pancakes. So, I went with the second option, I looked up and smiled. "hey Pinetree" I got up and pulled a chair for him to sit. "hey Bill,' he said walk and sat on the chair. "Thanks" he said as I pushed in his chair. "your welcome, are you hungry?" "YES," he said with a laugh, Smiled and got a plate of toast and some waffles. "I don't know if you eat these?" "I eat anything related to pancakes" he said smiling. "ok, I hope you like it, do you want coffee, milk,water,soda?" "Coffees, fine" Dipper smiled, I smiled back and gave Pinetree a cup of coffee. "thanks again Bill" "your welcome".

(Mabel's P.O.V)

When we woke up Dipper was gone, he left a video of him singing secondhand serenade by awake. I stated to cry, I lost my brother because of who he likes. I promised him before I would never hurt him. But I did and now I feel my guilt. My parents started cursing at each other, blaming themselves for what they did and looked at me and started to blame  me. I ran out my house crying, I couldn't take it. I ran a hill me and Dipper use to sled down in the snowy season. I sat under the tree me and Dipper carved our name into. I sat there and sobbed. I needed dipper, I needed to tell him I was sorry... I ran to the phone and told Stan to bring me back to gravity falls. He said no that I should stay with my parents. I needed to talk to both Bill and Dipper. Hopefully they would listen.

(Dippers P.O.V)
After bill ate his I was smiling, Bill looked at me with that grin of his and I gave him my big smile... we both decided to go hang out at the park and the mall. He smiled and left to get dressed. I blushed when he kissed my check before he left to go change. After he left I kept eating the food he gave me, when I finished I put it in the sink and started washing them. I was humming a song called All about us by Owl City. I didn't even notice bill was there until I felt a hug from behind. I jumped a little because he heard me humming... He kissed my neck and I held in a moan. He chucked at seeing me blush. "pinetree did I scare yah?" "y-yeah...." we both laughed for a little until there was a knock on the door