I wish you could hold me

*Bills P.O.V*

It has been exactly 3 weeks since Pinetree has been in a coma. Maybel would come in once every week to see how he was, and to see if I was "OK?" I never got what humans meant by are you ok or why they asked a stupid question like that.  I could honestly lie and say yea I'm ok but I could be breaking deep down. I really wished he could hold me tight and never let go of me. But I just sit here waiting for him to wake up and to say my name. I grabbed his hand lightly and kissed it, as I felt tears starting to fall.

"Pinetree I miss you, please come back," said out loud silently sobbing at this point.

"please, please, please don't leave me," I mumbled to myself as I looked at the ground still holding his hand. 

*Dippers P.O.V*

"b-bill," I said as my spirit tried to touch him. I guess when he isn't in his normal form I am invisible. I put both of my arms around him holding him in my arms, even if he couldn't feel it.  I wish he could see me so he knows I am ok, but he cant. 

"I love you Bill" was the only thing I could say before I faded into nothing 

(Lol Clift Hanger XD sorry guys but you will just have to wait till later today to find out what happened but I love you all and I will see you in another update)