H-he can't be

One the doctor told Mable that pinetree might no make she screamed in pain. I wanted to as well... but you know a demon screaming could cause a lot of destruction. He told us to follow him to see him and say our good byes... when I walked in I ran to his side and hugged him lightly
Mable was just crying she didn't look at dipper.
"P-pinetree I'm sorry.... W-why couldn't have been me and not you" I said as I was choking and my shaky breath. He looked at me with a weak grin and kissed me lightly before taking his last breath....so I though. His monitor was still beeping, and his soul didn't leave. The doctor looked confused as I was.
"I'm confused he isn't dead"
"I guess not kid....but maybe a coma?"
"C-coma?!" I said scared and confused
"Yes, I'm afride so...."
"How long till he awakes?" I said trying to hold on to all my pain....
"I don't kid.... it could take days, months, years, it depends on the person"
I wiped my tears when he said that... pintrees my stay like that for awhile. I told Mable that she could go out. Go vent just do something to get her mind off of dipper. I decied to stay while I sat in the chair I began to listen to music while I stayed there. I was going to stay by pintrees side....'what am I feeling'. I thought, me being a demon I never knew this feeling. It was a bad feeling. As the song went on I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see a shadow of pintree, he smiled and tried to hug me in this form out of his body. With this embrace I felt he was going to make it....

(Song is called bury fingers of video doesn't play, also I hope you like this chapter I tried make it confusing.... literally I was confused while writing but yea.... that's the best I could do for now till I go back and edit it)