come back home

(Before I start this chapter my Co writer wrote this chapter, so if it seems odd don't jude, we both love the billdip community so we teamed up, enjoy though)
(Mabel's pov)

I needed dipper, I couldn't bare to live without him. I wanted to see him. I longed for his voice. "dip*hiccup* per.. I went downstairs and grabbed my moms credit card and headed for gravity falls "I'm coming dipper"

(dippers pov)

Me and Bill heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it" I said starting to walk over towards it. Bill pulled me towards him holding my waist close to his. he kisses my neck. I let out a soft moan. he pulled my shirt off. he starts to bite my shoulder "B-Bill". I moaned he picked me up and put me on the sofa. "ill be back my love" he started to walk away. I moaned while reaching out for him. "don't worry pinetree, I'll come back". I smiled faintly and dozed off.

I woke up to the sound of knocking at the door. I groan "im coming!" I shouted. I  walk over to the door and open it. "Dipper!" Mabel yells "M-MABEL?!? what are you doing here??" "IM HERE TO RESCUE YOU SILLY!!" she shouts while grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door "n-no! Mabe's, I'm sorry.. I cant go with you, you saw how they treated me there! a-and you just stood there watching!!" "bro..." "no Mabel... I'll never forgive you... i live with bill and will continue to.. goodbye Mabel". I closed the door, walking back into the living room ploping back onto the couch and falling asleep.

(Bills pov)

I teleport back to our cabin. Pinetree is fast asleep on the couch. I walk over to him and set him in my lap "Pinetree wake up". I sing to him "mmmmmm" he groans. "come on, I have a surprise" I pick him up and walking to the our room placing him on the bed.