DIPPER

(Warning get tissues, Sad chapter ahead you have been warned) (Bills point of view)
When we were at home dipper sat on the toilet seat in one a random shirt I really dd not care about, with a towel over his shoulders. I mixed the bleach and applied it to his hair. While we waited he wanted to show me his favorite favorite anime movie it was called the gardener of words, which he really loved, 10 minutes in he washed his hair and his hair was blond. "You look cute" I told him as I kissed his cheek. "thanks bill" he blushed deep red giving me a kiss. The first color we put was purple for his bangs, we waited for that to sit in for about 20 minutes, after that we did blue right above his bangs and we waited again. Then it was green, then yellow, then orange then red was in the back of his head. After the end he deiced to take a shower I waited in the living room for him finishing the movie we were watching together. I started to think about the meaning and understood it perfectly. When to people are in love Age doesn't matter as long as there in love. I smiled seeing pintree walking out with his new rainbow hair color. I smiled at looking at him walking out shirt less. "d_do you have a shirt I can barrow?" he asked as blush grew across his face. "yea come to my room." I said getting up. he followed me embarrassed to show his battle scars and his family scars gave him. I gave him a shirt and went to make food. "Bill, there coming tonight, I recommend you take him out for the night." Ben said as he handed me a plate " I understand Ben, Ill take him out." I said with an angry sigh. later that day I took him out for Japaneses food. We had fun laughing and eating. Making a foul of our selves. When we were walking home we saw strange lights as when we were walking home. A car blew the stop sign and hit dipper. I saw his body fall dead ans life less. The person tried to go but I dragged them out the car, and punched him repetitively. " you shouldn't have done that." I said as he tried to run. After I let out my anger I called 911. "M-my boyfriend got hit." where the only words I can get out. I sat by him crying. I hated to see him like that.
"I'm sorry pinetree..."
(Sad chapter I know
Well I hope to making more chapters soon, now that I got inspiration. I hoped you guys enjoyed this.)