Prologue

July (8 months later)

When you know he's one, try not getting attached.
I used to think like that.
Now I don't even know the meaning behind the word.

What exactly is a fuckboy?

According to Urban Dictionary, a fuckboy is a manipulating dick who does whatever it takes to benefit him, regardless of who he screws over. He will also lead girls on just for hookups, says he's really into you, but doesn't want to deal with all the relationship bullshit just to get in your pants.
According to me? I'm not so sure anymore.
Someone really important to me told me a few months ago that a fuckboy is none other than a term a girl uses for a boy who has broken her heart. Fuckboys do not exist when they fall in love. True love.
I don't talk to that person anymore, and as much as I would like to say I don't care, I do. To the point where my heart aches every time I pass in front of his street, every time I hear his voice or see his name on someone else's phone.
This leads me to say that my one advice to you is to trust. Trust and love unconditionally, without being afraid of getting hurt.
You will get hurt. Trust me, you will. It's part of life, it's what makes you learn and what builds your character. Obviously, try not getting fooled, but don't be afraid to let your guards down and destroy those walls you've built so high around your heart and true self when you're with people who genuinely love you.
That's where my mistake was, and to this day I can't help but wonder what would've happened if I hadn't been so afraid of getting hurt.
The ironic part? I probably wouldn't be hurt right now.

To bring back the fuckboy topic, I fell in love with what I used to call one.
I don't regret one part of it.

My name is Lara Patterson and this is the story, not so cliché, of my encounter with a fuckboy.
Typical american teen girl story, am I right? Except in this one, the perfect boy doesn't fall for the perfect girl, and he doesn't ditch the cheerleader and the prom queen to come and kiss the protagonist in the end.
He gets them all at the same time.
Them and the entire female population, if he finds them attractive of course.

-LP

________

Yo ignore the characters list i made it a while ago like who tf is kyle