Chapter 32

{Song in video: Pale Waves - There's A Honey}

This week had surprisingly flew by very fast. It was already the day of the fashion show. Us, the models, were to go in the changing room to put on our outfits and have our hair and makeup done.

"This is so great!" Dasha exclaimed. "I can't wait to actually walk down the runway." She grinned and clapped her hands frantically.

"I know, isn't it great?" Heather said, grinning. "You'll love it!"

We each got our dresses that we were assigned to model. Dasha gasped when she got hers. "Oh my gosh I love this dress! I hope I get to keep it." She grinned.

"Okay girls, time to change into your dresses!" Mrs. Jetson said to everyone. "After, you will get your hair and makeup done by a makeup artist."

With that, we changed into our dresses and got with our makeup artists. "You look pretty, doll. My name is Chanel and I will be your cosmetologist today," my makeup artist said to me while chewing gum. "What's your name, sweet pea?" She had a New Jersey accent and looked like one of those girls that could be on Jersey Shore.

I hated those dumb nicknames like "doll," "darling," and "sweet pea." I gave her a half smile. "The name's Liv," I said to her.

"That's a beautiful name. I'm going to be doing your hair first. Love your eyebrows, by the way. How'd you get them to look like that?"

Here we go. "The best thing to do to get your eyebrows to look like mine is nothing." I smirked at her.

"Come again?" She blinked, looking confused.

"No-thing, nothing." I held back my snicker.

"Ohhh I get it now." She laughed. "That's amazing that you could get your eyebrows to look like that naturally. If I let my eyebrows go naturally then I'd have a unibrow."

"Yeah...I get that a lot." It was true; a lot of people had said that to me. I guess I had unique looking eyebrows?

She continued to talk about different things, like her boyfriend, Chihuahua, and other personal stories. She was one of those people that could talk about anything and keep a long conversation going about it.

Finally after about thirty minutes, she was done with my hair and makeup. She curled my hair and made it into slight waves, and pink light red lipstick, black eyeliner, black mascara, blush, and foundation. "What do you think, darling?" she asked me.

"I think it looks great," I replied, admiring how my hair and makeup looked. "Thanks."

"Oh you're welcome." She grinned.

We waited for the rest of the girls to get ready. It took another half an hour for that to happen but I didn't mind. Me, Kenzie, Celeste, and Amanda were one of the first ones to be ready for the fashion show so we just talked until everyone else was done.

"Girls it's time," Mrs. Jetson said, giving us a wide smile. "When you all go up, you will be walking with a boy who's also in the fashion show. Now Heather Kaplan, you're up first. You will be going down the runway in exactly a minute until I say so." We waited a minute and then she continued, "Alright Heather, time to work it girl!"

Me and some other girls winced as she said that. Sometimes Mrs. Jetson could be the biggest dork but I knew she couldn't care less.

Heather nodded and strutted onto the runway. I noticed she walked down with Collin.

"Next up, Celeste Rawlins!"

"Wish me luck," Celeste said to me, Dasha, Kenzie, and Katelyn before she walked on the runway. She gave us a nervous smile and then walked off.