Chapter 34

{Song in video: Boys Like Girls: She's Got A Boyfriend Now}

We decided that since Katelyn wanted to stay with her family and I wanted to stay with mine, that we'll be alternating between having Dasha and Kenzie over. Kenzie was staying with me the first week and Dasha the second week, opposite with Katelyn. We would all have dinner on Saturday at my house though. I'll also go to Katelyn's house a few times just to hang out since she's only ten minutes away from my house.

"So what do you want to do, Kenz?" I asked her after we ate breakfast. Dasha was currently staying over at Katelyn's.

"I don't know...What do you want to do?" She said to me and we laughed.

This usually happened when we all hung out together, we usually didn't know what to do first and no one wanted to take the lead, well except Dasha and sometimes me, but I only did when no one could make up their mind.

"You're the guest." I stifled back laughter.

She laughed again and rubbed her eyes. "We could play out in the snow and make snowmen and snow angels..."

"Sounds like an awesome idea to me. Let's do it!"

We quickly changed into our winter clothes and then we went outside.

We both tempted to build a snowman together but it turned out to be lumpy.

"Um...something isn't quite right," Kenzie said and we chuckled.

"Yeah..." I said. We kept trying to fix it but it wouldn't stay.

"We should name him but I don't know what to call him." She stood there, observing the snowman.

My face lit up and I gasped. "We should name him Lumpy Larry!" We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Lumpy Larry it is!"

We took a picture with him, a few of us making funny faces and another few of us smiling.

All of a sudden, a car pulled into our driveway, and Katelyn and Dasha got out. "Yo!" Dasha hollered, waving at us. "You all are making snowmen without us?!" She joked and we laughed.

They joined in, and her and Katelyn made a snowman together. Theirs didn't look that much better but it still looked better than ours.

"So what's its name?" I asked Dasha and Katelyn.

"What's you all's snowman's name?" Dasha asked.

"Lumpy Larry."

"What?" She burst out laughing and so did me, Katelyn, and Kenzie. "Then ours shall be named Crooked Carol."

We laughed even harder because their snowman did look crooked. "Perfect ship!" I exclaimed.

"They sure look beautiful together," Katelyn said.

We made a few more snowmen and then we made snow angels and had a snowball fight. Eventually, we got too cold so we went inside and sat by the fireplace.

My parents were working right now but they would be back sometime after lunch. Sam was in his room probably playing video games or Skyping with Amanda.

"So...We still need to discuss Zander Archibald," Dasha brought up.

"I knew you were going to bring that up," I muttered.

"The results of the quizzes you took and the signs of a guy liking you are here." Dasha pulled out a folder with it labeled "Analysis Of A Crush." You would think it was some type of important lab work or something by how serious her face looked.