The mother of the Lost Boys

Peter Pan was walking along the beach, it had been a few hours since the Jones brothers left Neverland. Peter was smirking knowing that Killian didn't heed his warning about not leaving Neverland, when he was going to head back into the forest he felt that there was someone behind him. Someone else must have entered the island when the brothers left, Pan thought. He followed the feeling all the way to an unconscious body, a girl. The girl had brown hair with blonde streaks, she looked to be about 17 the same age that Peter was physically. Peter Pan crouched down beside the girl and felt a very weak pulse, Pan realized that she wasn't breathing, Pan bent down and started to breath air into her lungs. Pulling away from the girl he watched anxiously for the girl to wake up and breath. The girl started coughing up water from her lungs and started to suck in air, she opened her eyes and Pan saw the most brilliantly beautiful green pair of eyes he ever laid his eyes on.

Girls POV

I cough up the water in my lungs and suck in air. I slowly open my eyes and see a face in front of me. It's a boy with forest green eyes that are wide open with wonderment and light brown hair that looks as soft as the clouds, he has smudges of dirt on his face and a slight smile on his lips.

"Need a hand up?" the boy asks me now with a smirk peppering his lips and his hand stretched out.

"uh yeah sure thanks." I said taking his outstretched hand in my own. He pulls me up but I stumble not use to having pressure on my leg but before I could fall again I fall into the boy's arms. I look up to see him smirking down at me.

"A little eager aren't we? I'm Peter, Peter Pan. And who are you?" Peter asked while looking down at me still in his arms.

"I'm. . . . . I don't know who I am." I state after thinking, trying to remember my name. I look up at Peter and he looks just as confused as I am. I step out of his arms, this time I'm steady on my legs, and look around at my surroundings.

"Where are we?" I ask Peter still looking around.

"We are in Neverland My Kingdom. And I need something to call you, lass. What do you want to be called?" Peter said. I look at pan and notice a pipe on his belt.

"Pipra. I'm Pipra." I state looking at Peter as he smirks at my choice of name.

"Well then it's nice to meet you Pipra." Peter smiles at me. "Welcome to Neverland."

~~~~~~~~Picture of Pipra above~~~~~~~