Chapter 2

Pipra's P.O.V.

"Pipra." I hear my name and turn around. Peter is walking into our compound that we made our home. Our compound is a little clearing surrounded by trees that have things of all kind all over the place.

"What is it Peter?" I ask as I set down the new pipes I just made with dried Dreamshade bark.

"I was thinking about how you said it was getting lonely on the island what with it being only us two and all and I was wondering what if I brought back some boys to live with us. Me as the leader and you as the mother for them. What do you think?" Peter asks with his smirk as he watches me closely trying to figure out my thoughts on the idea.

Ever since I woke up on the island me and Peter have been getting very close and I noticed that he has a dark side that he tries to hide from me, but I notice when it peeks through. I walk over to him making sure not to give anything away and hug him making him stumble slightly from the shock and the force of the hug. I pull away to see him staring at me in shock. I smirk coping his smirk on my face.

"I would love that. Now what is this really about Peter, I know you and this is about something else. What is it?" I say glaring at him to tell the truth. He doesn't budge one inch to tell me the truth and after five minutes of waiting he decides to tell me.

"Fine. I'll tell you but you can't get mad at me. Deal?" he asks knowing that if I get mad I could literally kill him. After my first month on the island we discovered that I had control over all elements. Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Lightning, Snow, Ice, Lava and Spirit. And let's just say that when he got me mad one time he ended up buried six feet under literally.

"Deal." I say staring down Peter.

"Take my hand. We'll be flying." Peter extends his hand and take mine in his.

We start flying through the air and Peter takes us to a skull shaped rock island. Peter takes us through one of the eyes the first thing that I see is a giant hourglass sitting upon hundreds of golden skulls.

"Peter what is this place? It's amazing!" I state in amazement as I take in every little detail of this skull rock.

"This lass is skull rock and that hourglass shows how long I have left to live." Peter tells me while glaring at the hourglass.

"What!? You're dying?" the shock in my voice is easy to hear.

"No. At least not now anyways. I will though." Peter looks at me waiting to see my reaction.

"what does this have to do with bringing boys here?" I ask confusion all over my face and in my voice.

"My shadow told me that the only way for me to live is if I find the heart of the truest believer. And he gave me this picture of this boy. The boy with the heart of the truest believer." Peter tells me

"So that's why you want to bring boys here? You want to collect boys to see if any of them have the heart." I said to Peter confirming my thoughts.

"Fine. I think it's a good idea. To bring boys here, I think it's a good idea. But only if these boys feel lost. Give me your pan pipes." I instruct, holding my hand out for the pipes. The good thing about having control over the elements is that I can combine them to do anything. Peter hands me the pipes and I combine Air and Spirit so that when they are played the music will reach into a child's soul but only if they are a lonely, lost child.

"There, now only children who feel lost will be able to hear the music, therefore only boys that come to you from hearing this music will come here. Okay." I tell Peter.

"Okay, lass." Peter says with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Well then you better go and get some boys and I'll set the compound up for more company. I'll see you soon." I say to Peter

Peter smirks as he says "Hope your ready to become a mother, lass." and with that he flies off.

LATER

I just finished setting up hollowed out trees around the compound for some of the boys and now I'm making swords and spears. I wonder if the boys will accept me as their mother or a sister at least. I grab my pipes and start to play a hauntingly beautiful song from my Dreamshade pipes, I'm so concentrated on my song I didn't feel Peter come back or the dozen boys with him. I'm half-way through the song when I open my eyes to see Peter and dozen of boys, young and old, staring at me in shock and wonderment.

"Peter when did you get here? And who are they?" I ask slightly embarrassed.

"They are the Lost Boys, lass." Peter walks behind me so that my back is to his front.

"The Lost Boys Or the Lost Ones.I like it." I turn my head just a bit so Peter could see my smirk matching his own.

"Good. I'm glad. Anyways lass I want you to meet my right hand man felix and young ones I want you to meet your new mother." Peter tells the young ones who are looking at me unsure. I decide to encourage the boys to trust me.

"Do you boys like tree houses?" I ask the four little boys with my gentle voice. Their eyes light up with excitement and they eagerly nod their heads.  

~~~~~Pipra's outfit in Neverland and memories~~~~