Chapter 22

Pipra's P.O.V

"Alright, rise and shine, boys. Time to get up. We got a busy day ahead of us." I call throughout the apartment as I step over 15 boys just to get to the kitchen area. Slowly the boys start waking up one by one and by the time the last boy wakes up just as I finished breakfast.

"Alright boys, we have a long day ahead of us. We have to buy supplies and figure out what we are going to do with the barn. I got to see if my baby is still in storage." I mumble the last little bit to myself as I got the younger boys dressed. I head down to the storage unit in town and open my unit, and there was my baby shining like new. A black 67' Chevrolet C/K pickup truck. I got the two youngest, Keyton and Eaton, to sit up front with me and the rest of the boys to sit in the back. I was at Marco's Handyman & Woodworking Services working out an agreement when I heard a scream. I rush outside and see all my boys looking shocked and curious at the same time.

"Boys, stay here. Do not leave the truck. Marco is going to hook up a small trailer and I want you to help him, but only 5 of you will help. I want the rest to stay here until I come back." I tell them and only leave when I see them nod in understanding.

I run towards the screaming to see Tinkerbell, Killian, Emma, and David standing around Mother Superior.

"But I do know that the Shadow only takes orders from one person." I overhear Hook say. I walk closer before they notice me.

"What happened?" I say as I stare at Mother Superior.

"Or maybe two." Hook states as everyone looks at me. Emma reaches into her pocket and pulls out her phone before dialing a number. I was too busy staring at a motionless Mother Superior that I ignored everything until I Regina's voice. I looked up and notice Mary Margaret and Neal had joined us while I was spaced out, I looked over at Regina and Henry.

"What the hell happened?" Regina demanded and I realize David never answered my Question.

"The Shadow. It killed her." David explains.

"Pan's shadow? I trapped it on the sail." Regina states in confusion.

"Yeah, well, it got free." Emma says before hook interrupts.

"Or maybe it had help." He states as he looks at me I look at him then everyone else to see them staring at me.

"Wait, you think I did this?" I state in exaggeration.

"You are his true love. Who know what you could do." Emma states. I look around at everyone and scoff.

"If you have a shadow that isn't attached to you anymore, it's still your shadow. Only that person can control their shadow. That's Peter." I explain to them.

"He's trapped in a box under the floor of Gold's shop." Regina says. I know Peter and if he did this it's because he wants out of that box. I smile a little before I catch myself and wipe it from my face but not before Henry saw it.

"So Pan can still hurt me?" Henry says and I couldn't help but feel like something was off about Henry.

"We don't know that." Regina try to assure him.

"Well, we have to assume he's still a threat." Mary Margaret says and Emma continues for her.

"And that he's after Henry." Emma adds.

"Then what am I doing here?" Henry asks.

"Henry's right. He's not safe out in the open." David states. Henry turns toward Regina and looks at me before looking back and Regina.

"You'll protect me, right?" He asks Regina and I could see Emma giving Henry a strange look.

"Well, yes, of course." she says as she pulls Henry into a hug. He looks up at me before he pulls back from the hug.