Chapter 4

Abrielle's P.O.V

Where's Henry he should be at my apartment already, maybe I should go to the Mayor's house to get him. I exit my apartment and walk outside to see a yellow bug parking outside but what shocked me the most is when I see Henry exit the car. I run over to Henry and a blonde woman who was wearing a red leather jacket and start questioning Henry.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you. Are you ok? Who's this?" I question while staring at the blonde.

"Ella I found my real mom!" Henry tells me almost buzzing with happiness. The blonde who I'm guessing is Henry's birth mom holds her hand out.

"Hi, I'm Emma Swan." I take her hand "Abrielle Devina, I'm Henry's babysitter."

"Do you know where he lives?" Emma asks as she crosses her arms and lean against the yellow bug.

"Yeah just right up on Mifflin Street. The Mayor's house is the biggest one on the block." I tell her as I watch her face go for relaxed to shock. She turns to Henry who has his head turned down.

"You're the Mayor's kid?" Emma states with some question in her voice.

"Uh, maybe." Henry replies.

"Hey um could you maybe give me a ride there too, I will be watching him for the night before I take him to Dr.Hopper. Speaking of, you missed your session today." I tell Henry as he looks a little upset.

"Uh, sure, I guess." Emma replies. I nod to her in thanks and climbs in the car. I wait a couple minutes before they get into the car themselves. We drive off and I silently talked to Henry about 5 minutes later we reach the Mayor's house. I walk hand in hand with Henry just behind Emma as Henry tries to convince her not to take him home.

"Please don't take me back." Henry pleads.

"I have to. I'm sure your parents are worried sick about you." Emma responds as she opens the gate.

"I don't have parents--just a mom, and she's evil." Henry states.

"Evil? That's a bit extreme, isn't it?" Emma stops walking and turns to Henry.

"She is. She doesn't love me. She only pretends to." Henry replies and squeezes my hand.

"Kid. I'm sure that's not true." Emma sighs as she bends down a little to be leveled with Henry. Just then the door opens and Regina, the Mayor, steps out.

"Henry? Oh, Henry." Regina runs down the steps toward Henry and encircled her arms around him in a hug. "Ohh. Are you okay? Where have you been!?" Regina asks with worry laced all throughout her voice. I look pass them to see Graham walk up behind Regina. I look back at Regina and Henry to see Regina turn towards Emma and ask "What happened?"

"I found my real mom!" Henry yells as he runs in the house. Regina looks at Emma in disbelief and shock.

"Y-You're Henry's birth mother?" Regina questions with hurt in her voice.

"Hi." is all Emma says. Graham cuts into the conversation at that moment with his british voice.

"I'll just go and check on the lad, make sure he's alright. Graham informs us as he heads inside.

"Yeah, I'll go too." I voice walking away from Emma and Regina, glad to get away from that problem. I walk up the stairs to see Graham trying to get Henry to unlock his bedroom door, I tap Graham on the shoulder and he stops trying to get Henry to open the door.

"Don't worry Graham I got this." I tell him, to which he nods at, and I wait to hear him talk.

"Madame Mayor, you can relax. Other than being a tired little boy, Henry's fine. Abrielle is watching after him." Graham informs Regina and probably Emma. I smile as I knock on Henry's door.

"Henry it's me. Will you open up for me?" I ask with my voice very soft. I wait for a response when Henry opens his door for me. I watch as he goes over to his bed and climb under the blankets. I close the door behind me and walk over to Henry's bed before climbing under the blankets and wait for henry to cuddle up with me. When he does I ask him a question.

"So Henry, everyone in Storybrooke is someone in those stories?" I ask to try to cheer him up, which it does.

"Yeah, I've already figured out who some people are!" Henry tells me with a voice filled with excitement as he looks up at me.

"Really! Well who have you figured out so far!" I ask as I watch his eyes brighten with indescribable happiness. The rest of the night is spent with us talking about his theory before he finally falls asleep still cuddled up with me, then I falls asleep holding Henry in comfort. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Abrielle's outfit~~~~~~~~~~~~~