chapter 10

Abrielle's P.O.V

I head into Mary Margaret's apartment with Mary Margaret, David, Emma, and Henry and Regina is already in the apartment trying to recover from the torture that she had to suffer from the hands of Greg and Tamara. Henry runs into Regina's arms for a hug when everything starts to shake and I fall on the floor, along with a plate and a glass that both shatters, then the shaking stops.

"Regina, was that. . ." Emma starts to ask before Regina interrupts.

"Yes. The diamond was activated." Regina says.

"So we're all gonna die." Henry says as he looks at everyone but Regina turns his face up towards her.

"You were born here, so you'll live." Regina say while trying to comfort Henry.

"But. . . I'll be alone." Henry says as he look at everyone with sadness and disbelief.

"It's not gonna happen. I'm not gonna let it. You did this, now make it stop." Emma says to Regina.

"I can't. There's no way." Regina states.

"Well, figure it out. It's your fault." Emma almost yells at Regina.

"Stop! I already lost my dad. I don't wanna lose anyone else. We have to work together." Henry exclaims.

"From the mouths of babes. I'd say the lad has a point." A man in strange clothes and with a hook says as he walks into the apartment before David punches him in the face.

"That's for the last time we met." David says before he takes out a gun. "And tell us why you're here before I show you something else other than my fist." David threatens.

"I think threatening to kill me is a bit redundant when we're all about to die anyways." The man say to David.

"No thanks to you. Regina just told us you were working with Tamara and Greg to get your revenge." Emma say to the man.

"Well, that was before they told me I had to die to get it." the man proclaims.

"And why should we trust you, Pirate." I say out of nowhere, and why did I call him pirate? I look at the man again to see recognition on his face.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Pipra. What are you doing here lass, shouldn't you be with your little gang?" the Pirate says in what I think is supposed to be an insult. Before I could say anything Emma interrupts me.

"We don't have time for this. We have a real problem." Emma says.

"Which is why I'm here, 'cause staring death in the face has made me realize if there's one thing I want more than revenge, it's my life. So should we stop this thing now and then resume the bickering?" the Pirate declares.

"There is no stopping it. And the best thing I can do is slow it down, but that will only delay the inevitable." Regina responds.

"It'll give us the time we need." David conveys.

"The time for what?" Mary Margaret questions.

"Steal back the beans. Use them to get everyone back into the Enchanted Forest before Storybrooke is gone." David explains.

"How? We don't know where Greg and Tamara are." Emma says.

"Well, I do. I can help." the Pirate says.

"Help yourself. You'll take them And leave us all behind. Why should we trust you?" Emma states.

"No, we won't have to. I'll go with him. If he tries anything, I'll shoot him in the face." David says.

"I'll take Regina to slow down the diamond, give you guys time. Mary Margaret, Abrielle, take Henry and gather everyone. Make sure they're ready to go as soon as we have those beans." Emma says as we all leave the apartment except for Henry and Regina, Mary Margaret and I wait for Henry to finish his conversation with Regina.

~One Hour later~

We are waiting at Granny's for David and the Pirate to tell us if the got the bean or not and my head is pounding from all this stress. I sit in a booth, and rub my temples to try to relax my growing headache. A few minutes later David along with the Pirate comes into Granny's telling everyone that they got the bean. I could barely concentrate on everything going on around us, I think this is what Dr. Whale was talking about. Everything started shaking as the destruction started to get worse and I nearly tumbled out of the booth, as a result the headache got worse. Henry comes over and sits beside me and asks me if I'm okay, to which I simply nod at. When the Pirate gave Emma the pouch holding the bean, everyone began to leave Granny's and Henry helped me stand and walk by supporting me up. Henry help me the whole way to the mine until we finally reached Regina, and because of the stress and the pressure of the diamond, I collapsed from the overwhelming pounding in my head, I couldn't focus on anything. I look up just in time to see Emma turn around and Exclaim that the pouch that was supposed to have the bean was empty.

"Hook!" Emma states.

"I can't contain this much longer." Regina says as she struggles to contain the diamond.

The pounding returns even stronger this time. I start to see black along the edges of my view. It start to recede enough for me to stand up with the help of Henry, only to see Emma try to contain the power of the diamond together with Regina. When they stop the diamond a giant boom echoes the mines and sends everyone flying back. I go flying back with Henry and I hit my head on the rails and the pounding returns then everything goes black.

Henry's P.O.V

Ella and I go flying back when my mom's stop the diamond but because I was holding Ella up when we went flying back I landed on her. I roll off her, sit up and take my bag off one of my shoulders, but before I could do anything else and hand clamps down over my mouth and arms pick me up. I look up at the person holding me to see it's Tamara. I look over to where Ella is only to see her being picked up and carried by Greg. They carry us out of the mines and to the docks before Tamara loosens her grip over my mouth and passes me to Greg, who is carrying Ella over one shoulder.

"Relax, kid. We're not gonna hurt you." Tamara says to me.

"Just everyone I love. You tried to blow up Storybrooke." I reply as I struggle.

"True, but that was never the point." Tamara states.

"It wasn't?" I question as I look up to Ella passed out on Greg's shoulder.

"We came here to destroy magic, Henry, but then we found something more important--something that changed everything. You and Abrielle." Greg states before he shifts Ella on his shoulder and starts to drag me again.

We walk to the end of a pier before Greg takes out a magic bean and throws it into the water below us. The water starts to swirl and become green as a portal begins to opens up.

"Henry!" I hear my family yell.

I look over at them before Tamara grabs my other arm and all four of us jump off the deck and into the portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Abrielle's outfit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~