Chapter 16

Pipra's P.O.V

"I'm going to go see someone. Want to come with me." I voice whispers in my ear. I turn around and see Peter looking down at me with a smile. I smile back at him.

"Sure, hold on. Felix!" I call out and a few seconds later Felix appears, pushing boys out of his way in a friendly manner.

"I'm going to be leaving camp with Peter, so until I get back you're in charge. Don't be too rough." I say with a small chuckle. He nods and walks off. I turn back to Peter.

"So. . .who are we meeting?" I ask with happiness and he grins at me.

"You get to meet my son." Peter says and I smile a little. When Peter told me he had a son I've been asking to meet him. Peter grabs me by the waist and pulls me into him, then teleports us to a camp. We appear in it and I see a man with some type of war paint running down his face and holding his hands out. I look over at Peter and he motions over to the fire and makes a pan appear on it, then he looks back at me and I remember when Peter told me his son's favorite breakfast, so I make it appear on the pan. I look back over at Rumple to see him still concentrating on whatever it was that he was doing, he didn't even notice us yet. Peter announced our presence.

"You can't see the future here." Peter says as Rumple almost falls off the rock he is sitting on. "It's impossible to see the future in a place where time stands still."

"I may not see the future here, but I can make one happen." Rumple responds. I chuckle at that and Rumple turns to look at me. He looked slightly shocked.

"Was that a threat?" Peter laughs, then gestures to the fire. "And here we made you your favorite breakfast--Eggs in a basket. I thought you could use it. You look a little down in the dumps." Peter says.

"I'm fine." Rumple replies as he stares at the food.

"Sure you are, Rumple. You've lost your son Neal. Again. And Henry's unattainable because. . .well, you'd have to go through me, and we both know you can't." Peter then goes over to the fire and picks up a biscuit. "You still like the yolk runny, don't you?" Peter asks as Rumple retreats away.

"What do you want?" Rumple asks.

"Well, if you won't eat, then I will. Pipra, you want a bite?" Peter ask me and I nod as I take a bite before he takes one more bite.

"I'm just trying to point out the silver lining in your cloudy life." Peter explains as he places it back on the pan.

"That by killing you, all our troubles end?' Rumple says like he just solved the greatest riddle ever. Peter started to laugh.

"We both know that's not going to happen, because the only way to do that is for you to die, too. You can go, leave the island." Peter tries to persuade Rumple.

"And abandon my son? And Henry? I don't think so." Rumple states.

"Look, even if you did save them--which you won't--what would be the point? They'll never forgive you for all the horrible things you've done." Peter states.

"You don't know that." Rumple whispers with doubt in his voice.

"Have you forgiven your father?" Peter questions Rumple as Rumple's face shifts.

"You see my point? Back to that silver lining-- you have a nice girl waiting for you back in Storybrooke. Belle, is it? Stop with this foolishness and go back to her. Make a new start. She looks fertile. Maybe a new child?" Peter says and I cut in.

"Peter!" I shout but Peter keeps talking.

"You and I both know that's the only future for you. . .assuming you want to live. Enjoy the eggs." Peter says then walks over to me, grab my hand and we walk away.

Peter teleports us back to the camp and pulls me into him.

"Well, you met my son, lass. I have to go take care of some business but it shouldn't take long..." Peter pulls me in and kisses me and I kiss back. When we stop we both grin at each other before Peter leaves with Felix and a few boys.

2 hours later while I'm helping the little one with their fighting I felt a pulse of magic. And I knew what it was. Someone entered the Echo Cave. I told feel the magic pulsing each time a secret was revealed after six pulses I knew that they exited the cave. I wanted to go investigate to see what actually was happening with the adult, as I knew the boys would never go into the cave. But instead I just went to a place where I knew no one would disturb me, where I could think, Peter's thinking tree. I always came here when I was distressed or confused about something, but lately I've been thinking of motherhood. I love being the mother to the boys but sometimes I wished I could have one of my own, a child. Peter would never allow it and I knew he wouldn't want to be a father. He gave up his child once before, what's to stop him if he had another.

When I entered the compound Peter was sitting down by the fire with Felix. It was close to the young ones bedtime and I knew I would have to gather them up. I whistled and all the boys ran towards me and stood in a straight line, that's when someone caught my attention. It was the boy who cut Devon's cheek and was staring at me all day today. He was sitting by himself again but looking straight at me with that look again. Every time I would try to approach the boy, Eaton, Arden, Keyton or one of the older boys would drag me away from him. It was like they were trying to keep me away from him. Before I could think anymore on the subject, Keyton grabs my hand and drags me toward the treehouse.