Embarrassment

You were in your lonely apartment eating a light breakfast. You needed your enedgy and obviously kakashi-sensei is setting up a trick. You just hope your teammates got the trick as well.

It was 6am now. Judging by the time kakashi-sensei got to the academy on his first day he will definitely be late today.

You got up and washed the dishes and went into the bathroom. You took a shower and then got dressed. You looked at the time it was 6:48am.

You started walking out the door towards the meeting place, you arrived to see your team waiting for your new sensei.

Sakura saw you and gave a scowl "your late!", you looked around and shrugged "sensei is know where in sight so not really".

Sakura pouted crossing her arm's and sat down in a huff. You jumped into a nearby tree branch and it just happened to be right next to sasuke.

You blushed in embarrassment as you ended up on his lap "oh, i-i -i'm sooo sorry...i-I'm just gonna....yeah".

You jumped off the branch into a higher tree and faced away from the currently blushing uchiha. Your face as red as a tomato 'i can't believe i really did that' you thought embarrassed.

Sasuke was blushing heavily and was mentally angry with himself 'why didn't you say anything! Idiot! idiot!' He thought as he crossed his arm's and glared at the sleeping dobe for no specific reason.

You started to slowly drift off to sleep and soon sasuke noticed your even breathing and the steady rise and fall of your chest. He then blushed realizing he was staring at your chest, he quickly looked away and closed his eye's blocking out all of his stray thoughts .

You were awoken by Sakura and her screaming. You fell out of the tree in shock, you gasped ready to hit the hard ground only to feel yourself lifted into strong arm's. You opened your eyes unsure of when you even closed them and saw Naruto inches from your face with a stupid grin on his face.

You blushed as red as a tomato and said "T-thank you Naruto, I'm really clumsy today..." you chuckled nervously rubbing the back of your head embarrassed.

He just grinned once more and set you down with sasuke glaring holes into his skull, you now noticed kakashi-sensei was finally here.

He began his little speech about not eating food, growling stomachs followed his response and he smirked. You were certainly glad that you decided to eat breakfast today.

"You have until noon..." kakashi-sensei stated as he set a timer down, he turned to face us once more "when I say go...".

You crouched down ready to find your perfect hiding spot, you had come to the conclusion that you all needed to use teamwork it was quite simple really.

"GO!"

The question is....

Are we capable of teamwork?