Zabuza the Demon

Team 7 were currently on a motor boat without using the motor sailing across the lake. You saw Kakashi was talking with tazuna so you decided to look into the water.

You sighed in contempt and leaned your elbow on the side before placing a hand on your cheek to rest it on. Suddenly, you saw a shadow whizz by in the reflection of the water.

You quickly looked up only noticing a few tree's camouflaging the boat, you turned to your teammates and then noticed most of them were already staring at you.

You opened your mouth to say something but closed it because this was just to weird "are you all ok?", You put your hands up to your head "something on my face? What's up with you guys?"

They all turned blushing and you rolled your eye's before Naruto turned and looked up "Woah! That bridge is huge!"

The sailor put a finger to his lips with a violent shh' before saying "quiet! Why do you think we aren't using the motor!" He whispered harshly.

You looked up also noticing the huge half done bridge "it's amazing" you whispered to yourself. Then, you turned to tazuna "this is it isn't? The bridge your building?", he nodded "yes, the people in my land are poor and weak there are no real sources of protection which makes us all a easy target for gangs will Gato's".

Everyone nodded in understanding and then the boat tipped over a bit "woah!" Everyone except the sailor yelled in surprise.

Naruto ended up on top of you and you ended up between Sasuke's legs in a very embarrassing position. Naruto had a hand on your right breast and sasuke had his hand on your ass.

Your face heated up as did theirs, just your heated from both rage and embarrassment "S-Sorry (y/n)-Chan!" They both yelled immediately taking their hands off off your sacreds.

You stayed silent in shock before the boat finally stopped and the sailor turned and said "we are here".

"Good" you said before getting up and grabbing both boys by their collars and dragging them off the boat, they struggled in your grip and you only responded by pulling harder.

Kakashi and Sakura were currently glaring daggers at the two boys, tazuna was shaking his head 'this is to much drama for me....I should've brought more sake'.

"There is definitely something wrong with you boys why is it Sakura is the only non perverted person on this team!"

The sasuke and Naruto hung by their collars being dragged in a rather painful position but, at the same time grinning to themselves 'one day she will be all mine'.

TIME SKIP

Team 7 walked in silence once more, sasuke and Naruto were once more on either side of you and Sakura was surprisingly acting nice to you. Even going as far as to brush your beautiful (h/c) locks.

You would still glare at the two from time to time but you let it go and went back to the task ahead while the two glared at each other from over your head.

Kakashi was being his usual perverted self but looked at you every once in a minute. Tazuna was silent but ranted once in a while in the middle of the group.

Naruto had started figeting around a while ago and you were getting worried "Naruto. Everything alright?"

He looked at you with a grin before shaking his head "I'm fine. I just have a feeling someone's watching us, right....there!"

Naruto whipped out a Kunai and threw it into the bushes making Sakura yelp from being startled by the sudden noise of a blade whizzing through the air.

Naruto ran towards the bushes as everyone stopped walking to watch. Naruto moved the bushes with Sakura close behind him to see his catch.

It was a frightened white rabbit.

Naruto rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous grin "oops sorry little guy" he said before getting pounded in the head by Sakura.

Your eye's narrowed at the furry white creature and that's when you heard "get down!" And then Naruto tackled you to the ground with you on top of him.

You spotted a metallic glint go past where you were last standing "thanks Naruto".

You smiled at him and he just gave a goofy grin that you adored on him. He helped you up and everyone looked up to see a man with bandages wrapped from his nose to his knuckles with black and white clothing standing on a huge sword.

Kakashi's eye's narrowed "Who are you and what do you want?"

The man that had on cow skin straightened and said with pride "I am Zabuza momoichi the demon of the mist!" He then pointed towards the bridge builder "I have business with the man named Tazuna!"

Oh great.