Bridge Builder

The big rich lady cooed as she held her poor struggling cat in her arms "oh tora mommy missed you so much!"

You frowned sadly as the cat tried squirming out of the ladies grasp and tried jumping into your own arm's. You waved apologetically at the sad poor creature as it was carried off.

Naruto smirked and crossed his arm's "that's what the little beast deserves". You rolled your eye's and turned to the hokage.

Hokage looked down at his paperwork "good work team 7, now there are various other missions for you. Gardening, pulling potatoes, a...".

Naruto cut in "No no no! I'm tired of all these baby mission's! I want a hard mission! We are ninja!"

Iruka-sensei who was next to the hokage, looked shocked and then angry at Naruto "Naruto you don't just get a higher ranking mission, the hokage divides missions between rankimgs".

He continued "Anbu ninja get the higher ranking missions like S-rank, jounin have A and Bank missions, chunin have B and C-rank missions, while genin have D-rank missions...".

"So I was thinking Ramen noodles and your daifuku, it's sooo good" Naruto sighed dreamily looking at your beautiful amused face.

"Naruto!"

Naruto sighed and yelled "I don't want these baby mission's Iruka-sensei, give us something harder!"

Iruka-sensei opened his mouth to yell at his former student, but he was interrupted "alright".

Iruka turned in shock towards the old hokage.

Naruto grinned "yeah!" He jumped up a fist bursting into the air.

"I'll give you all a C-rank mission, if...you all are willing to take it" hokage asked his face darkening to a mysterious gaze.

Naruto smirked his chest puffing out, you crossed your arms and stepped forward beside Naruto with a smile, Sasuke hn'd and stepped beside you as well. You looked up at him with a smile, he glanced down with a small smirk.

Sakura was last and the only hesitant member of the team, she stepped beside sasuke and kakashi-sensei looked at the hokage nodding.

Hokage looked towards the door "bring him in please".

Naruto looked towards the door excitedly as everyone turned around "who is it?! Is it a princess? A warlord?"

The door opened to reveal an old man drinking sake out of a glass bottle "These are my protection! Their just a bunch of snot nosed kids! Especially the short one with the stupid face".

Naruto laughed and then looked around "who's the short one with the stupid face?"

We all lined up. Sasuke was the tallest, you were the Second, Sakura the third and Naruto was the shortest.

Naruto turned angrily towards the client "why you!" He charged and you swiftly held him back by the collar of his shirt.

"Naruto we can't kill the client" you stated bored.

The drunkard then noticed you and smiled drunkenly "what's a pretty little thing like you doing in here. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen with mommy".

Naruto paused and Sasuke twitched, his hands balling up.

You froze your mouth a gap and you lunged.

Time skip (because I can)

You stood between Naruto and Sasuke glaring at the cowering drunkard with multiple scratches on his face.

You hn'd and started walking with your traveling bag on your shoulder, Naruto and Sasuke tried on after but after giving the client one last glare.

Kakashi face palmed and Sakura thought of how scary you were before going after her precious sasuke. Kakashi then came to the client who was scared of the little girl he had insulted ,in her mind, not to long ago.

"State your name please".

"My name is T-Tazuna the bridge builder...".

He then regained his composure seeing that you were farther away "and I expect all of you to protect me with your life!"

"Say that to out faces old man!" He heard from Naruto and you.

Tazuna cowered once more behind Kakashi who sighed 'this is gonna be a loooong mission'.

And away from the Konoha gates we go.