The Cupid Project: Result (iii)

Italics: CupidBold+Italics: Seth~*~

Italics: Cupid
Bold+Italics: Seth
~*~

Seth? Are you there?

No.

Are you still with Iris?

I just returned home.

How was the date?

I like Iris. She's smart, and she's funny. And I caught her checking me out.

That's a great reason for you to like her. Because she was checking you out.

Are you jealous, babe? Don't worry. You're always my best girl.

No need for the flattery.

Aren't you going to ask me if I want another date with her?

I assumed you do.

That's the thing, Cups, I don't.

Now what? And please don't find faults in her physical appearance. Not that she has any.

Cups, I want to be with a girl who wants everything to be simple, like I do. No complications. I want to be there for her, and I want her to be there for me. I don't mind late night talks, texts or kisses. I want her to be feisty, but calm when I'm blowing my head off. Someone like you. But that girl isn't Iris. And she knows it too.

You have the sweetest heart, Seth Taylor.

Don't I know it.

Now I regret telling you that. I'm just boosting your ego, aren't I?

Yup. And I'm liking it.

I bet you are.

How much are you willing to bet? Let's say, your name?

Fat chance, Player.

Had to try, Cupid.

-//-

Guys, I didn't even realise TCP crossed 40K reads. I'm so happy. I was reading all your comments on the last chapter and smiling, looks like you've all know the answer to the big question already.

Love y'all! Next update will be soon :)